This Weekends Bouts In Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Weekends Bouts In Belfast

Should be a cracking bill.

I'd have Frampton as a slight favourite over Martinez. I know Kiko can whack & has done the business in Ireland before but Dunne's whiskers weren't the best (you couldn't fault his heart though). I wasn't sold on Carl but he's impressed me more & more in his last couple of bouts & this is a good test.

Selby & Lindsay is a cracker. Selby was on a roll in 2011 but his inactivity might hurt him against the home fighter. Should be a war though.

Also good to see Lee back in the Isles & O'Kane on his comeback. He started brightly against Ryder but shot his wad too early & paid for it. If Lee & Proksa both win I think we might see the pair of them square off in late Spring.

Why, the f.uck, is Martin Rogan still fighting?

@taansend.

Selby v Lindsay is a good call.... I think we'll really get a clear and accurate understanding as to where Selby is at after this one because Lindsay is a proper little warrior and really needs to win this one. It could be the fight of the evening and I am just picking Selby.

Reckon Rogan is coming out because he sells tickets and will get well paid. He's a bit of a cult hero 'over the water' and the cynic in me is expecting him to face a big lad who has just been tempted away from his usual employment as a bouncer in Budapest/Riga/Prague.

Comment

Working...
    X