Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    I'd be thrilled as hell to see Davis vs Tiofilmo Lopez! or against Haney and the winner gets Lom or Comey! I never let my enthusiasm revolve around just one fight because one guy and lose on the way to a superfight and then poof, it is gone. I would rather see Davis vs Lopez because someone becomes a superstar in a guarantee KO fight! But Davis fighting a kickboxer who Floyd just beat doesnt work for boxing fans.
    You just mad l0m0 can't do it

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Canelo made 153 the fight before floyd..

corrales stayed at 130 and even became champ again after that fight

Hatton was already a title holder at 147 before facing floyd..stop the excuses

ill be damned if i try to get lectured by a damn GGG fan about Mayweather
      LMMFAO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Floyd was a ATG fighter but he's a crap promoter match-maker.
        Fuk your stupid blueprint Floyd you are ruining boxing.
        If he was ruining it then you wouldn't be here..

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
          It’s the ghetto mindset of double standards. This is the product of no education and 80IQ intellect.

Floyd is upset because no African Americans can hold a candle to today’s Eastern European fighters.
          How long have you been watching boxing, ten minutes? LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Lol none of that is to be taken in account. To bash Loma is crazy
            At least Floyd has given up on matching Davis with Loma now.
            Who knows how fat Tank is gonna be in a few months.
            He might be the next Camacho.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Floyd fought them when they were ranked at or near the top, at their best to get the maximum revenue for the fight.
              Making a fight w/ Marquez coming up a weigh class then Floyd paid a penalty for coming in overweight? And then later fought Canelo drained?

Let's be consistent here. You can't knock when star fighters make stipulations to make for a fair playing field. Especially when it's an investment for boxing as a whole and to oversee the safety of ones career whether it's manny, Floyd, Canelo, Golovkin, etc. It is what it is when it comes to boxing politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
                Absolutely truth. The pro black propaganda movement sites like Dontae , Barbershop, Goodfella and Ego trying to slander Lomachenko with lies just like GGG because they are white fighters at the top of boxing. No African American can even come close to beating them, so they need propaganda.
                Triple L lost to Jacobs & Canelo twice & l0m0 lost to Salido

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Lopez is still a prospect. That’s likely why, he’s nowhere near ready.

And I want to see Tank fight Berchelt if he wants to stay at 130. Loma does to Tank what he did to Rigo IMO, but Berchelt will walk Tank down and knock him the **** out.
                  Sounds like you wish that can happen.

Comment

• There's some whores in this house!

Yo razor! Mayweather better be paying some of your bills or giving you some good D. Sheeeeit, the least he can do is throw a TMT shirt your way. If not your talents are being wasted and you deserve a man who treats you right.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      maybe because TBE said to put the blame on him and not his fighters? LOL
                      LMAO....Good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X