Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Slams HBO's Nelson, Claims He Blocked Lomachenko-Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum is getting as reliable as Broner with dissing other mfers & not taking credit for his own mistakes & shortcomings lately.

Show me all the times Arum counter programmed against his own shows? I'm no GBP-fanboy & I hate promoter bs, but I can see where GBP is coming from & I got no clue what Nelson gots to do with a damn thing with this situation.

Put the fight on Thursday or Friday. Put the fight on earlier. Don't just b^tch & moan you giant testicle looking mfer.

Comment

If Loma fights Beltran next then **** arum

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Arum is getting as reliable as Broner with dissing other mfers & not taking credit for his own mistakes & shortcomings lately.

Show me all the times Arum counter programmed against his own shows? I'm no GBP-fanboy & I hate promoter bs, but I can see where GBP is coming from & I got no clue what Nelson gots to do with a damn thing with this situation.

Put the fight on Thursday or Friday. Put the fight on earlier. Don't just b^tch & moan you giant testicle looking mfer.
        I gotta agree. It would be bad business for Golden Boy to be in competition with themselves. Top Rank and Golden Boy should be able to reschedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

You should see Oscar tweeting about it. He seems pretty reasonable. HBO can pick it up for the 12th, ESPN any other date. Not sure what the problem is.

Comment

Arum is being a fk boy here... the fight doesn't need to take place on May 12th...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              You should see Oscar tweeting about it. He seems pretty reasonable. HBO can pick it up for the 12th, ESPN any other date. Not sure what the problem is.
              Arum. As usual in virtually anything he's involved in.

Its ******ed he doesn't get more sh^t from fans & boxing media for his bs. Granted he seems to have paid off or has some sorta quid pro quo thing going on with the media, but a lot of fans seem to be willingly blind on the problems with Arum.

Comment

The solution to this is very simple:

If Lomachenko MUST fight on ESPN, move the fight a week or two from May 12th. Otherwise put the fight on HBO as a double header with the Canelo-GGG 2 replay on May 12th

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
                  The solution to this is very simple:

If Lomachenko MUST fight on ESPN, move the fight a week or two from May 12th. Otherwise put the fight on HBO as a double header with the Canelo-GGG 2 replay on May 12th
                  ESPN is scheduled to air the NBA playoffs every Saturday from May 19th through most of June. Arum has an exclusive deal now with ESPN so moving Loma back to hbo isn't an option.

Comment

Arum is being stubborn. I'm sorry but there is always a replay the following weekend of all pay per view fights. Whether it was when De La Hoya was fighting, Mayweather, Ward, and now Canelo.

That's tradition. Bob Arum is being his usually hard A$$ self when he knows that there is always the replay followed by the live event.

If Golden Boy Promotions and Teiken Promotions are willing to put Linares vs Loma on any weekend other than May 5th or 12 the then this falls on Top Rank if this falls through.

If I'm HBO I offer to put the fight on the May 12th. If they offer both 7 figure paydays this should not be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
                      Arum is being stubborn. I'm sorry but there is always a replay the following weekend of all pay per view fights. Whether it was when De La Hoya was fighting, Mayweather, Ward, and now Canelo.

That's tradition. Bob Arum is being his usually hard A$$ self when he knows that there is always the replay followed by the live event.

If Golden Boy Promotions and Teiken Promotions are willing to put Linares vs Loma on any weekend other than May 5th or 12 the then this falls on Top Rank if this falls through.

If I'm HBO I offer to put the fight on the May 12th. If they offer both 7 figure paydays this should not be an issue.
                      HBO would pick it up for the 12th. Oscar says for more than the fight is worth even.

Comment

Working...
                      X