Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: Liam Smith Fight is One I Am Definitely Interested In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: Liam Smith Fight is One I Am Definitely Interested In

Jessie Vargas believes he will become a three-weight world champion and said on the latest episode of Matchroom Boxing's podcast The Lockdown Tapes' that he's ready to go all-out to make that a reality when boxing returns.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's also interested in furthering the debut dazn is in lmao. these fights they're setting up are truly what us Americans want to pay $240 a year for!

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
      He's also interested in furthering the debut dazn is in lmao. these fights they're setting up are truly what us Americans want to pay $240 a year for!
      Nah we only have to pay $100 a year. Way cheaper than Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        Nah we only have to pay $100 a year. Way cheaper than Showtime
        You must have the hookup special one the side. It's $240/year over here in America. For vastly inferior product than Showtime.

Comment

You must have the hookup special one the side. It's $240/year over here in America. For vastly inferior product than Showtime.
          You including your phone bill in that??

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            You including your phone bill in that??
            I'm including basic math in it: $20/month x 12 months = $240/yearly.

Comment

I'm including basic math in it: $20/month x 12 months = $240/yearly.
              Or $100 for a year, man. That's common knowledge around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Or $100 for a year, man. That's common knowledge around here.
                It's common knowledge that it's $240/year. Very expensive. Go learn the American market. The vast majority of my country pays everything monthly. Car notes, cable bills, and yes APP subscriptions. If you're going to continue playing dumb just don't bother @ me. I wasn't talking to you.

Comment

It's common knowledge that it's $240/year. Very expensive. Go learn the American market. The vast majority of my country pays everything monthly. Car notes, cable bills, and yes APP subscriptions. If you're going to continue playing dumb just don't bother @ me. I wasn't talking to you.
                  Annual subscription. Or ONLY pay for the months you want to see the fights. Your an IDIOT if you do month 2 month and pay on months when they aint doin sht.

Comment

This guy is delusional. He thinks he's still relevant after loosing to a lightweight. Its time to hang up man...

Comment

Working...
                    X