Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think Floyd never watches footage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really think Floyd never watches footage.

Im not being sarcastic , I probably will get called either a ***** or a *******. Who cares. I really cants stand mayweather , even tho I think he is the best fighter in the planet. Skill wise , as for style , Pac might upset him. Who knows , who cares thats not the topic.

Do you really believe he doesnt watch footage of his opponents. I thought about it , and actually I think thats why he is close to perfection in executing his fight. Ok it might sound crazy. But think about it.

When u have an opponent u dont really know , and u know nothing about , and Floyd having that ego , self proclaimed character he has , where you have to think he is really mentally strong. I think he goes about his plan smooth , without regard for his opponent. Like he has never seen them before.Like he doesnt care. is almost like he knows he is the better fighter , so he just trains , gets better , keeps in shape , and is so good , that he makes it his fight , without thinking of the opponents weaknesses or strengths. And maybe its because he really doesnt watch any footage. I know the 24/7 with hatton really contradicts this , because we saw him clowning on Hatton hitting the mitts.

What do you think?

I think he watches and pays a lot of attention to details.

Comment

I think he does. No way to prove that he doesn't.

Comment

I honestly don't know. I have a feeling he does, but he doesn't fight according to what he saw. I've heard him say countless of times that "Fighters don't approach every fight the same way". Which is obvious of course.

Comment

floyd is one of the most honest individuals in the sport

Comment

He watches footage's in a completely different perspective to his trainer (Roger) & his team.

Floyd probably watched an episode of 24/7 & clown them because that's what his first glance was, Roger & the Mayweather team will watch clips all over again, rewinding etc to picking out habitats that he can plan for Floyd to expose.

Comment

That's what Floyd said, and with me being apart of the ***** religion i am entitled to believe 100% of Floyd's gospel.......asalamalakum

Comment

He might choose not to watch film because it misses with your mind. In the amatures I see alotta fighters screw themselves up mentally by watching what a fighter did to someone a year ago.

Comment

I think he does watch film. One of the Laws of Power is to make your work seem effortless. Never reveal the hard work portion of whatever you're doing. That's why his sparring is never filmed. Judging by those 24/7's and what Floyd says, you would think he spent his whole training camp jumping rope, pad work with Roger, shopping, gambling, roller skating, etc.

Comment

I don't know wif he looks back and watches old footage of his opponents or not, but i do know that he's a huge fan of the sport and has probably seen a lot of live fight, as well as footage throughout his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X