Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whomever Nicknamed Chagaev "The White Tyson" Seriously Needs His Head Examined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whomever Nicknamed Chagaev "The White Tyson" Seriously Needs His Head Examined

I mean, come on: Tyson on double doses of Valium was faster and less plodding than Chagaev was last night.

Poet

i know its a joke lol!!

Comment

Yea there was no Tyson like qualities about Chagaev. Not even in the first round, which Tyson remained dangerous in to the very end of his career, after he was waaaaay past it. And this guy is supposedly prime... Sorry sight.

Comment

There will only ever be one Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          There will only ever be one Mike Tyson.
          That's what they said about Frazier before Tyson showed up.

Comment

It's gotta be based solely on his physical stature. He don't look or fight like Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              I mean, come on: Tyson on double doses of Valium was faster and less plodding than Chagaev was last night.

Poet
              I know.... Bit like Ken Lacusta being the reincarnation of Rocky Marciano....lol

Comment

More like needs their ass beat.

Comment

I never understood that nickname. It can only be because of similarities in appearance. Still the nick-name is invented by the germans and they have a strange logic sometimes.

Comment

germans are idiots, i cant believe 58% of the tv audience watched wlad, they need to see some real boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X