Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Sylvia On Blind Date. ****ing Funny

The Wes Sims date was even better!

Comment

damn i can actually beat that fool at something.....drinking.....ill outdrink his ass anytime anywhere....

Comment

What a ho....

Comment

this is old news

Comment

Ha, Silvia got kinda punked. That drunken skank probably would've did him if she knew how big UFC would get and that he'd be rich now (not sure if he was back then).

Comment

that ***** deserves a good beating for real. "Im not an alchoholic cuase i dont go to meetings tehee tehee" **** that **** ***** eat a mother ****in dick chew on a ****in clit eat a clit ring, ill make you suck a million cocks then dick slap you in the ****in face all the while 100 *****s cum in your hair. and you eat my dogs *******.

Comment

Originally posted by bobweaver View Post
                that ***** deserves a good beating for real. "Im not an alchoholic cuase i dont go to meetings tehee tehee" **** that **** ***** eat a mother ****in dick chew on a ****in clit eat a clit ring, ill make you suck a million cocks then dick slap you in the ****in face all the while 100 *****s cum in your hair. and you eat my dogs *******.
                wow, tell us how you really feel. I agree tho. Tim should have jabbed her when she was telling him off at the end.

Comment

Real Men Dont Punch Women Only The ***gets Do That!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X