No announcement yet.

greatest snooker player ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greatest snooker player ever

who to u was king of the crucible,lord of the cue numero uno?

1:ronnie o' sullivan hit the fastest 147 in history in 5 mins can play with both hands

2: stephen hendry the most successfull player of all time has won more ranking tournaments than anyone else

3:steve davis old carrot top was the most successfull untill hendry
    came along

4:alex higgins some say he was a genius some say he's a joke what about u?

5:john higgins made history when he made 4 consecutive century breaks against ronnie o' sullivan

6: jimmy white just as holland are the greatest football team never to win the world cup is white the greates snooker player never to win the games top prize
    ronnie o'sullivan
    50.00%
    stephen hendry
    12.50%
    steve davis
    12.50%
    alex higgins
    25.00%
    john higgins
    0.00%
    jimmy white
    0.00%
    other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Gotta be the Nugget, Davis for me. I like Ronnie the fact that he can use both hands is class, but its too early to lable him the greatest. Ronnie is probably the most exciting to watch. His only won the World Championships once, I believe. Davis has won it 6 times and is still going strong at the age of 38?? Would have loved to have seen him beat Dong in the recent finals.

So, its Davis for me.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
      Gotta be the Nugget, Davis for me. I like Ronnie the fact that he can use both hands is class, but its too early to lable him the greatest. Ronnie is probably the most exciting to watch. His only won the World Championships once, I believe. Davis has won it 6 times and is still going strong at the age of 38?? Would have loved to have seen him beat Dong in the recent finals.

So, its Davis for me.
      seeing davis beat the pot noodle would of been great,
      but ding was calm, cool and calculated

Comment

Originally posted by sn1gger

seeing davis beat the pot noodle would of been great,
        but ding was calm, cool and calculated
        You cant read a chinamans face. Believe me. I went to job interviews where I've been interviewed by orientals and it was a vey unpleasant experience. They never even smiled and I couldn't "read" if I was impressing them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
          You cant read a chinamans face. Believe me. I went to job interviews where I've been interviewed by orientals and it was a vey unpleasant experience. They never even smiled and I couldn't "read" if I was impressing them or not.
          ding dong dinged steve davis lol

Comment

i voted hendry i would have said o'sullivan but untill he even gets anywhere near hendrys success its gotta be hendry

Comment

Alex Higgins was just a genius, flawed as a person but an awesome snooker player.

Comment

what the hell is snooker and what do u do. jus curious

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                  what the hell is snooker and what do u do. jus curious
                  The nearest equivelent would be pool but the table is about 4 times as big so much harder than pool

Comment

damn my boy higgins got beat in the final

Comment

Working...
                    X