Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with people thinking pacquiao is some kinda huge puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup he broke marg's orbital with an uppercut in the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      No, floyd coming in. Mosley never gave up fighting, he was just overwhelmed by floyd's speed and technique.

He was running against pacquiao.
      Lol Mosley didn't give up? He sure didn't do anything to try to get the w or make it a fight

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        He knocked out face first past prime Ricky hatton:
        The same Hatton that walked faced first into Floyds punches for 10 rounds, got exhausted and frustrated an then ran into the turnbuckle. It took Pac 2 mins before he put Ricky on the canvas.

Flashed knocked down a not 100% cotto who has stamina issues
        Stamina issues in the 3rd and 4th round?
        You sure you aren't confusing him with the Mosley Floyd fought. Cotto took knees against Marg, Pacquiao is the only man to put Cotto down above 140lbs.

He broke Margo's face on accumulation
        No it was the punch in the 4th round that done it, you can here the crack.

He couldn't hurt Marquez
        Marquez's face would say something different an the 4 KDs

He hit Shane in the damn neck anyone would fall
        Have you got multiple chins? Maybe thats why you are confused. Shane lost 10 minutes of his life from that punch and claimed he had never been hit as hard.

Never hurt clottey
        That's not what Clottey said and he told Marg, you might not think Pacquiao can hurt you, but believe me he will.

And just beat on Oscar who was so shot and drained its funny
        Outclassed Oscar, didn't even start using his power till the 8th round. Luckily they pulled Oscar out of there to save him from a brutal KO.

I don't see the power.
        Go down the Wildcard and let Pacquiao have a free whack at your dome, then comeback next month and we will test your memory.

Maybe the all powerful congroidsman should stop ducking mayweather and take the test!

What?? is he waiting for money may the real p4p to turn 40??? at a catchweight of 140 ??

Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
          Maybe the all powerful congroidsman should stop ducking mayweather and take the test!

What?? is he waiting for money may the real p4p to turn 40??? at a catchweight of 140 ??

Pathetic
          LOL were back ont the test excuse now.

It 2012 now the current Floyd excuse is that he deserves all the PPV money and Pacquiao should only get a flat fee of 40 m

In other news Obama becomes president

Comment

He knocked out face first past prime Ricky hatton:
            The same Hatton that walked faced first into Floyds punches for 10 rounds, got exhausted and frustrated an then ran into the turnbuckle. It took Pac 2 mins before he put Ricky on the canvas.

Flashed knocked down a not 100% cotto who has stamina issues
            Stamina issues in the 3rd and 4th round?
            You sure you aren't confusing him with the Mosley Floyd fought. Cotto took knees against Marg, Pacquiao is the only man to put Cotto down above 140lbs.

He broke Margo's face on accumulation
            No it was the punch in the 4th round that done it, you can here the crack.

He couldn't hurt Marquez
            Marquez's face would say something different an the 4 KDs

He hit Shane in the damn neck anyone would fall
            Have you got multiple chins? Maybe thats why you are confused. Shane lost 10 minutes of his life from that punch and claimed he had never been hit as hard.

Never hurt clottey
            That's not what Clottey said and he told Marg, you might not think Pacquiao can hurt you, but believe me he will.

And just beat on Oscar who was so shot and drained its funny
            Outclassed Oscar, didn't even start using his power till the 8th round. Luckily they pulled Oscar out of there to save him from a brutal KO.

I don't see the power.
            Go down the Wildcard and let Pacquiao have a free whack at your dome, then comeback next month and we will test your memory.
            Never heard the crack but I'll take your word for it...
            What does Floyd's knock out of hatton have to do with Pacquiao's
            I mean I can do the same stuff you doing he was passed prime he wasn't the Same after Floyd beat him I can but hug to ya know
            If you couldn't see cotto tiring then...-_- idk what to tell you
            As for clottey I can't comment on that I just find it strange that cotto Margo couldn't make him stop punching but PAC could too much of a cloud around that fight so I'll leave it alone cause no one knows the truth.
            As for Margo I mean he was taking flush shots since round one but I'll give it to you like I said he's a good puncher but not great at ww
            As for the 4 kd against Marquez those were at lower weights so...
            And went doesn't Marquez swell see what I did there telling me his face was swollen doesnt mean anything
            And as for the Oscar fight so you know the man turned on his power? Did pacquiao tell you that? Or can you judge punching power from your tv? If you think him being shot and being drained had nothing to do with that beat down then your crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              Never heard the crack but I'll take your word for it...
              What does Floyd's knock out of hatton have to do with Pacquiao's
              I mean I can do the same stuff you doing he was passed prime he wasn't the Same after Floyd beat him I can but hug to ya know
              If you couldn't see cotto tiring then...-_- idk what to tell you
              As for clottey I can't comment on that I just find it strange that cotto Margo couldn't make him stop punching but PAC could too much of a cloud around that fight so I'll leave it alone cause no one knows the truth.
              As for Margo I mean he was taking flush shots since round one but I'll give it to you like I said he's a good puncher but not great at ww
              As for the 4 kd against Marquez those were at lower weights so...
              And went doesn't Marquez swell see what I did there telling me his face was swollen doesnt mean anything
              And as for the Oscar fight so you know the man turned on his power? Did pacquiao tell you that? Or can you judge punching power from your tv? If you think him being shot and being drained had nothing to do with that beat down then your crazy.

It seems you quite ignorant of the facts, and I don't have the time to educate you.

Think I'll go and converse with some with someone that has decent level of boxing, you and HardAss have fun now.

Comment

Just to let everyone know if your taking this thread serious plz don't lol I've been up all night and felt like arguing with people because I'm bored haha don't be offended I just felt like making a thread

Comment

Sorry Flip, ur boy is a roider....i haven't seen anyone like him that could maintain largely most of their power while moving up in weight. Accept this fact and move on.

Comment

It seems you quite ignorant of the facts, and I don't have the time to educate you.

Think I'll go and converse with some with someone that has decent level of boxing, you and HardAss have fun now.
                    The fact that you said that means I've bothered you some how haha by saying manny doesn't hit hard if you read my next post tho you know I'm trolling but it's okay you'll get over it

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                      Sorry Flip, ur boy is a roider....i haven't seen anyone like him that could maintain largely most of their power while moving up in weight. Accept this fact and move on.
                      I guess you haven't been watching boxing for long then.

Comment

Working...
                      X