Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon PICTURE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not Haymon, that's an old Tiger wood.

Comment

that's al haymon? i thought it was some chunkier guy with white hair.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        What you fail to mention is that he was in front of the camera for the Russell and Broner fights.

The two smartest men in Boxing, Al Haymon and Cameron Dunkin, both make money without ever getting on camera. "Out of sight, Out of mind"
        Yeah Al Haymon is like the Frank Lucas of boxing.

Comment

He was sitting ringside with Berto last night. I think Floyd was sitting to the right of him too with sunglasses on...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyme 4 Rhyme View Post
            He was sitting ringside with Berto last night. I think Floyd was sitting to the right of him too with sunglasses on...
            yea floyd was there too

Comment

Al Haymon is a made up person, he does not exist. Al Haymon's secret identity is revealed as Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

ellerbee on the left. haymon on the right

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
                  Al Haymon is a made up person, he does not exist. Al Haymon's secret identity is revealed as Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                  Like in the movie Identity with John Cusack. It was Floyd all along.

Comment

Haymon is like the Emperor in the Star Wars series. Shady character who stays hidden in the shadows and is rarely seen, some people have no clue what he looks like, never utters a word to the media. But he's the one pulling all the strings.

Can't say I care for some of the decisions he's made and his agenda infecting HBO's quality for the worse for years, but he does take great care of his fighters. If I was a pro boxer, he'd definitely be the guy I want managing my career. Anyone who can get Andre Berto championship belts (and now Broner) by fighting nobodies and get him million dollar paydays to take on scrubs on undercards is a managerial genius.

Fun fact- Bob Arum, Lou Dibella, and Al Haymon are all graduates of Harvard University. See if I was a conspiracy theorist I just might connect the dots and say Boxing is just one big conspiracy being engineered by these guys. Wonder if they all belonged to the same frat, like a skull & bones deal

Comment

Al Haymon is a *****!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X