Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Modeling for Prada Glasses (Pic Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins Modeling for Prada Glasses (Pic Inside)

Luxury design house Prada has enlisted boxing legend and future hall-of-famer Bernard Hopkins for their new ad campaign. Bernard's tough persona adds a bit of edge to the sleek design of Prada's eyewear, which he spoke on.

"Prada is known throughout the world as a top luxury brand and as a world champion, it is great to represent the sport in ads that will be seen around the globe. People are already familiar with the way I work my uppercut and jab in the ring, now they can see me wearing them in my Prada ads."

Prada is beefing up their ad campaigns by placing Bernard in the same campaign with Amir Khan of the UK, and 2008 Olympic super heavyweight champion Roberto Cammarelle of Italy, who appear in separate ad layouts.

ballerstatus.com

47 year old-super model-world champion... damn bhop, r u ever going to slow down, bro?

Comment

how come the thread about pacquiao rising in the music charts got deleted but this one stayed?

NSB= Racist

Comment

...that is all

Comment

Comment

That's gangsta

Comment

wah wah he's racist cuz he made 1 f-ing comment a billiion years ago wahhhhh.

Comment

B Hop should get into acting after his fight career

Comment

they mustn't have seen this !

or they have, and they decided they had to do something !

Comment

The picture of Hopkins in glasses looks just amusing. They should design a NEW model for him, they can call it "BRUTE"........ or "THUG"......

Comment

Working...
                    X