Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• areTKO bags crap?

I just ordered this
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...entPage=search
    I had a Dicks gift card so I woulda had to spend it anyway. Now, after doing some research I realized how crappy and overpriced this looks compared to some other brands. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by endezeichen
    I just ordered this
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...entPage=search
    I had a Dicks gift card so I woulda had to spend it anyway. Now, after doing some research I realized how crappy and overpriced this looks compared to some other brands. What do you guys think?

Overpriced yes, should do you fine though, if you dont like you could always return it...But seeing as it was a gift card and a gift, it really doesnt matter as Dick's is over priced on their webstore....

IN-Store is godlike.

Comment

i've just ordered the TKO 100lb canvas heavy bag so i hope they're not crap!

Comment

Originally posted by cmason
        i've just ordered the TKO 100lb canvas heavy bag so i hope they're not crap!
        I hope not for your sake!

Check how well the bag is packed inside, if its not been packed well the stuffing will drop down to the bottom over time. It makes the bottom of the bag very solid and the top empty which isnt good.

I read a report once saying that one of the smaller boxing equipment companys was using babbies nappys(not used) to stuff the bags with!! i'm not sure who it was now but i know it wasnt TKO.

Comment

i get it this week so i'll look inside. thank god they were'nt used ones! i have been using an everlast bag which i filled myself, but it's never as good as a filled one.

Comment

Originally posted by cmason
            i get it this week so i'll look inside. thank god they were'nt used ones! i have been using an everlast bag which i filled myself, but it's never as good as a filled one.
            imagine opening the bag and seeing nappys you would think someone's taking the piss!!

I been told good bags are machine packed so its perfect, i stuffed a bag once and it was ****.

Comment

for christmas i got a Title angle bag hope nappies aint packed in those bags!!! feels pretty hard when hitting it tho so probably not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo
                for christmas i got a Title angle bag hope nappies aint packed in those bags!!! feels pretty hard when hitting it tho so probably not!!
                Title bags are good, some are very good.

I have these two bags and a speedball from title, i really like the 3-in-1 bag.

Heavybag

3-in-1 bag

Comment

yeh i've got the Title speedball with frame pretty good. The authentic Title stuff looks good bit pricey tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo
                    yeh i've got the Title speedball with frame pretty good. The authentic Title stuff looks good bit pricey tho.
                    They have a authentic heavy bag at my gym, its not much better than the normal blue and red bags.

Comment

Working...
                    X