No announcement yet.

Beheading in France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religion of peaces of **** at it again.

I'm gonna bet that before the second page is done we'll have atleast one foolish apologist express outrage that they would 'broadcast this news to make muslims look bad' and 'they're not ALL like this'.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      Muslims are incompatible with western civilization, we should deport them all to the Islamic state.

Welcome back mate!!!

Comment

christian extremists are worse than muslim extremists as far as im concerned. they all suck though so whats really the difference.

shame i wont be around to see the poison that is religion finally die.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          christian extremists are worse than muslim extremists as far as im concerned.
          Why do you think Christians are worse?

I don't read about many beheadings and terrorist attacks by Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Why do you think Christians are worse?

I don't read about many beheadings and terrorist attacks by Christians.
            He's another braindead muhammad follower who is trying to deflect.

Deflection is the #1 strategy of muslims. "Don't look at me, look at the jews, the christians. Look at everyone but me so I can avoid backlash!"

Comment

Muslims are incompatible with western civilization, we should deport them all to the Islamic state.
              I'd prefer to get rid of the Islamic State.

Off topic, who do you back, Hamilton or Rosberg?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I'd prefer to get rid of the Islamic State.

Off topic, who do you back, Hamilton or Rosberg?
                Why? The Islamic state is taking 1000's of terrorists off our shores.

I want Hamilton to win dominantly so that Rosberg loses his seat to Nico Hulkenberg.

Comment

Why? The Islamic state is taking 1000's of terrorists off our shores.

I want Hamilton to win dominantly so that Rosberg loses his seat to Nico Hulkenberg.
                  The innocent people that have to live under them, the Yezidis, the Assyrians etc and the moderate Sunnis.

Hamilton-Rosberg is a very strong combo, Rosberg is good enough to keep Hamilton on his toes. If you're Mercedes boss, I think you want it to stay the same. I don't think Hulk beats Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    The innocent people that have to live under them, the Yezidis, the Assyrians etc and the moderate Sunnis.

Hamilton-Rosberg is a very strong combo, Rosberg is good enough to keep Hamilton on his toes. If you're Mercedes boss, I think you want it to stay the same. I don't think Hulk beats Hamilton.
                    The lives of the British people are far more important than the lives of Muslims in Syria who support Islam, the very thing thats trying to kill them.

Hulkenberg would be far more competitive against Hamilton than Nico currently is. He just got given a Porsche seat in his first Le Mans and won the race as an active F1 driver, thats not been done in 24 years.

If Lewis didn't have an unreliable car last year, would we even be having this discussion? Silverstone is next and its going to be another one sided beating from here on out.

Comment

The lives of the British people are far more important than the lives of Muslims in Syria who support Islam, the very thing thats trying to kill them.

Hulkenberg would be far more competitive against Hamilton than Nico currently is. He just got given a Porsche seat in his first Le Mans and won the race as an active F1 driver, thats not been done in 24 years.

If Lewis didn't have an unreliable car last year, would we even be having this discussion? Silverstone is next and its going to be another one sided beating from here on out.
                      The groups of people that Weebler mentioned are not muslims who support Islam in their countries, they are non-muslims who were tolerated and are now facing genocide, and your goverment is partially to blame for it. You have no clue what you're talking about you drunk. Go have another bottle.

Comment

Working...
                      X