Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it'll be a few years before we finish above them again.

Their only problem will be keeping the team together with the pittance they pay players. Kane is on 100k or something. That's nothing for a top striker these days.

Walker has already ****ed off and Rose has been whinging about it. Vertonghen isn't any closer to signing a contract either.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      I just don't see how Spurs are so good.. like I know they haven't won anything but the last few seasons they have been consistently good.. unlike pretty much all other clubs..

Poch has to be the best manager in the league by some margin imo.. the guy doesn't need to spend 500m like Jose or Pep either

Would love to hear my boy Roy's reaction to this latest result.. surely Klopp has 2 to 3 games left before the sack at this rate..
      Kinda expect us to get bent over like that most games tbh...surprised it hasn't happened more often.

I mean Alberto Moreno was our best defender ffs...Mignolet, Lovren, Matip, Moreno etc are all proven dog **** yet for whatever mind boggling reason Klopp decided he was gonna stick with them for another season. A decision which will rightfully cost him his job.

Comment

• Lovren is a woeful defender tbf.

Comment

• Harry Kane has 48 goals in 2017 or thereabouts.

Tbh, he's probably the best English player since I don't know who.

Shearer? Lineker was before my time. Rooney was exciting but he wasn't doing what this lad was doing and he didn't really do it for very long. He was old at 28. The issue with Harry Kane is that he doesn't get respect because he seems a bit 'special' in interviews.

The man is elite.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-22-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• It was pretty clear to basically everyone that Liverpool needed to sell Coutinho for way over his value and then reinvest in the Keeper and defenders. Actually scary how Liverpool have failed to address the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              It was pretty clear to basically everyone that Liverpool needed to sell Coutinho for way over his value and then reinvest in the Keeper and defenders. Actually scary how Liverpool have failed to address the issue.
              I'm not sure about that.

As scarily as it seems, I'm convinced they actually considered themselves as genuine title contenders .

Comment

• Kane isn't half the player Rooney was, and never will be.

And is Wilshere getting back to his best? Best English player by a country mile when fit.

Comment

• Once my boy Loris Karius fulfills his potential and takes over from Neuer as Germany's number one we'll be alright.

That kid is the real deal Holyfield, just needs time to blossom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Kane isn't half the player Rooney was, and never will be.

And is Wilshere getting back to his best? Best English player by a country mile when fit.
                    Dunno mate. I think it's close.

Kane could get Ronaldo/Messi numbers soon I think. Easy.

Kane is a boss. I read 20 year old Tammy Abraham has 10 less league starts than a 25 year old Morata. I find that a remarkable stat.

I like Morata but people are happy to lump him in with the Kane and Aguero's. Yeah, he has scored goals for Spain and played for great clubs but as a starter he is essentially a novice pro. Then he is backed up by a guy who is horrific when he starts. Kane alone probably makes them finish above Chelsea.

Pretty jealous of Kane tbh.

Comment

• What was the reason Liverpool sold Benteke?

I know he only got 9 league goals or something but what was the reason? That guy would start a fair few games for Chelsea now

Comment

Working...
                      X