Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will LeBron follow Bosh and Wade and sign with Miami???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    They already agreed to their deals taking the slight pay cut.
    No ****? Like recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
      No ****? Like recently?
      yeah .... they've been reporting it as of this afternoon on ESPN ... but even then .... it will be a small paycut ... nowhere near enough to clear up a max deal for Lebron imo

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
        yeah .... they've been reporting it as of this afternoon on ESPN ... but even then .... it will be a small paycut ... nowhere near enough to clear up a max deal for Lebron imo
        I don't know why, but I'm shocked he'll be signing with the Heat too. I wonder what Kobe's thinking. lol.

Comment

even if they take a little bit of a pay cut like bosh and wade said they would ... there still isn't enough money to go around .... especially since Lebron would need a max deal
          That cap expert broke it down and said it would be possible and showed how much money they have and how much would be subtracted.

What I didn't know is that a max deal starts at 16.6 million and he also said that if they did sign him that every other player they sign would have to be at the minimum. Supposedly when there's no more room in cap space, the minimums contracts are still allowable.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            That cap expert broke it down and said it would be possible and showed how much money they have and how much would be subtracted.

What I didn't know is that a max deal starts at 16.6 million and he also said that if they did sign him that every other player they sign would have to be at the minimum. Supposedly when there's no more room in cap space, the minimums contracts are still allowable.
            hmmmm .... that's interesting .... and i think the MAX deal at 16.6 mill ... is only that low because it would be if he signed with a different team .... it's higher if he stays with the CAVS .... but maybe there is an outside chance he goes to the HEAT ..... Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Beasley .... would be a sick team

Comment

If they trade Beasley, then there is plenty of money to go around. He's coming to Miami.

Comment

LeBrontards aren't going to like it when he leave..A one hour farewell to the his hometown, friends, and distant relatives...

Comment

hmmmm .... that's interesting .... and i think the MAX deal at 16.6 mill ... is only that low because it would be if he signed with a different team .... it's higher if he stays with the CAVS .... but maybe there is an outside chance he goes to the HEAT ..... Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Beasley .... would be a sick team
                  Yeah they would. Beasley is lazy and doesn't have the mentality it takes to be a solid player yet. Miami wants to get rid of him.

I'd prefer Miami to get a few solid players around Wade and Bosh instead of James. And I'd prefer Lebron to go to Chicago or the Clippers. If the Heat do that and Chicago or the Clippers get Lebron they would all be Finals contenders instead of a lock for Champions.

I don't want the Heat to have a monopoly of that type talent. They can already get it done with some good complimentary players.

Comment

It's Cleveland vs. New York. Miami's got a shot too.

Comment

Beasley = garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X