No announcement yet.

Need to Lose Weight Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Lose Weight Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

New to boxing, need to lose weight fast, does anyone have any training and diet suggestions...???

Losing lots of weight fast is tough and it sacrifes most of the muscle you have. You can go on a strict diet lower carbs, proteins, salads. Thrown in a fat burner and run train your ass off. Otherwise there are some more severe ways to get it off but nothing i would ever try.

Comment

You want to loose it fast you really gotta dedicate to it.

Forget about that "Carb counting" you hear on tv. Simply count your calories keep them at or under 1000 calories every day for 1 month. Easy 10+ pounds right there. The first few days are gonna be tough but your stomach will quickly shrink down and u wont feel hungry anymore.

If you add a little excersize (1 mile everyday or something light like that) your results in a month will be astronomical. Trust me i've been through it.

Comment

Need to Lose Weight Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
        You want to loose it fast you really gotta dedicate to it.

Forget about that "Carb counting" you hear on tv. Simply count your calories keep them at or under 1000 calories every day for 1 month. Easy 10+ pounds right there. The first few days are gonna be tough but your stomach will quickly shrink down and u wont feel hungry anymore.

If you add a little excersize (1 mile everyday or something light like that) your results in a month will be astronomical. Trust me i've been through it.
        Yeah I have been hitting the bag and shadow boxing and riding a recumbent bike, hitting the heavy bag and shadow boxing for about 7 months now and I am starting to toned up, but I am not losing any weight. I think it is because I used to run track and we use to warm up with two miles, so I think that I just must not be workign hard enough, but I am going to start running two miles a day before work and step up work out again and watch what I eat for a month and see what happens...thanks for the advice..

Comment

shadowing and the bag wont make you lose weight. Run run and run.
          But only do it if it's really needed.

Comment

I agree with u zip

Comment

Any body kno how to gain weight fast and keep your self ripped

Comment

You see im 5'7 and I weigh 136. Im pretty ripped

Comment

But I need to gain some muscle on my arms. Cuz im real skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousuf5
                    You see im 5'7 and I weigh 136. Im pretty ripped
                    damn!!! i am 5'6" and i weigh 175... i am so ripped... mentally ripped that is because im fat, lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X