Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Zab beats Garcia and becomes lineal champ at 140 will that get him to the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    How is he the lineal champion?
    Khan was #1 and Garcia was #2.

Comment

nah.. beating garcia is only slightly better than beating some1 like paris... garcia still hasnt proven himself imo. It's not like he was the 1st one to put khan on his azz and stop him. He had a hard time with the shell of a shell of a shell of an old shot morales the first time around. He rematched him in a fight nobody wanted to see...

Comment

How is he the lineal champion?
        If im not mistaken his win over Khan made him lineal due to Peterson testing positive for for a banned substance

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Khan was #1 and Garcia was #2.

Khan lost his last fight. That makes no sense, at all, whatsoever.

Seriously, is there any championship that means anything anymore?

Comment

If you're going to call Gatti, Cotto, Morales and Barrera Hall of Famers you might as well throw Zab in there too.

Comment

Khan lost his last fight. That makes no sense, at all, whatsoever.

Seriously, is there any championship that means anything anymore?
              That's what I was saying at the time

Khan was #1 because Peterson got dropped from the rankings (He was #2 but the moved up to #1 on Peteron's exit) and Garcia was #3 but then moved up to #2.

So Khan-Garcia was #1 Vs. #2. That's why The Ring Title was on the line.

Hilarious, I know.

Comment

Khan was #1 because Peterson got dropped from the rankings (He was #2 but the moved up to #1 on Peteron's exit) and Garcia was #3 but then moved up to #2.

Hilarious, I know.
                yea not saying i agree with it but facts are facts,this fight is for the lineal title

Comment

Ring doesn't always equal lineal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                    yea not saying i agree with it but facts are facts,this fight is for the lineal title
                    Why should anyone consider it a brag worthy accomplishment then? Why is that something to consider when talking whether a guy should be in the HOF? If the guy he beat to be lineal champ should never have been lineal champ to begin with, and only was because of ridiculous and unfair rankings, then why does the lineal championship or Ring Championship or ANY championship matter? It really doesn't.

Comment

Hilarious, I know.
                      Khan was #2 i think and Garcia was #3 and peterson was #1. Peterson was dropped from the ratings why? Even if he was he still beat Khan and was a head of him in the rankings in reality. How can you start a lineage when a guy is coming off a lose?

Garcia is NOT the lineal champ. He was just given the Ring belt because they wanted someone to have it

Comment

Working...
                      X