Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anybody just blocked off the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anybody just blocked off the world?

i mean, avoid calls, texts, facebook messages from majority of people u know?

like, ghost mode...

people havent heard from u in a while

kind of like a monk type fighter in training camp

lowkey

Not really but i lost my phone the other month and never got round to getting another for a month or so.

It was great, actually felt free, although it extremely irritated people who wanted to get hold of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Not really but i lost my phone the other month and never got round to getting another for a month or so.

It was great, actually felt free, although it extremely irritated people who wanted to get hold of me.
      lol, free minded i like it

Comment

No but it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Comment

Does it include BS?

Comment

I have no cellphone, no facebook, no twitter, no instagram.

Only people I talk to other than family are childhood friends and college classmates in school days. I have my email and talk to only one girl, who's a classmate.

People joke when they see me, that they think they're seeing a ghost. Some friends take a picture of me when they see me, jokingly, because they think it's the last time they'll see me in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I have no cellphone, no facebook, no twitter, no instagram.

Only people I talk to other than family are childhood friends and college classmates in school days. I have my email and talk to only one girl, who's a classmate.

People joke when they see me, that they think they're seeing a ghost. Some friends take a picture of me when they see me, jokingly, because they think it's the last time they'll see me in a long time.
              i lol'd........

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                i mean, avoid calls, texts, facebook messages from majority of people u know?

like, ghost mode...

people havent heard from u in a while

kind of like a monk type fighter in training camp

lowkey

its ok to do that sometimes.

“If you are alone you belong entirely to yourself. If you are accompanied by even one companion you belong only half to yourself or even less in proportion to the thoughtlessness of his conduct and if you have more than one companion you will fall more deeply into the same plight.”

Comment

This is what I do when I go camping and mountain climbing. It's a beautiful feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    This is what I do when I go camping and mountain climbing. It's a beautiful feeling.
                    it must feel amazing to be away from the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X