Machida and Rashad have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Hendo by KO.

Machida and Rashad have no chance.
      all your points!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        Made a thread about it, i still feel hendo rampage and shogun stand better chance then rashad and machida. I feel like you just gotta fight him and hope something lands. Those 3 have the heart, chin and power to change a fight with one punch, aggressive so its more likely to happen unlike with machida and rashad who would try to outpoint and outgameplan him. Rashad is too fragile, and machida keeps his hands low, chin high vs jones crazyreach who will take his movement away like shogun with kicks.

Hendo will do exactly that by launching right hands from the start. I bet anything jones takes him down within the fiesta 30 seconds to wear him out since grappling gets him the worst in his age but if hendo lands Its over....
        How can you be more dominate then what Jones was against Shogun? There wasn't a sec in that fight Shogun won. Jones made him tap to strikes thats how epic that a'ss whooping was.

Rampage...... Couldn't do **** to Jones except to make Jones struggle slightly with TDs for the first time in his career, eat a million leg kicks and get subbed for the first time since Sakuraba.

Comment

This is a test for Jones' heart and chin. If he recieves Hendo's right hand the way Rua did, Jones will reign in the LHW for a very long time.
          Last edited by led; 11-21-2011, 06:56 AM.

Comment

The question is whether Hendo connects or not. There isn't anyone out there that does NOT hit the canvas if Hendo lands 1 proper punch. Shogun has an absolute granite chin and that's the only reason he managed to survive the onslaught. But it was close....very close....

The size difference will be ridiculous, Hendo isn't the biggest out there. He needs to put the pressure on on Bones, make him miss and tag him hard.

An early KO, it's the only chance he's got.

Comment

Hendo could win, but he'd need to do so by knockout. Otherwise he likely gasses out in the later rounds. I do think Henderson has the tools to tap Jones' chin. Wouldn't be an easy fight though.

Comment

My heart wants to go with Hendo but my mind is telling me Jones.

I love Hendo he pretty much defines an era of the sport that is becoming extinct.

However Hendo is pretty much on his way out, Jones is just coming into his own. Routing for Henderson but its defiantly a huge uphill climb for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  How can you be more dominate then what Jones was against Shogun? There wasn't a sec in that fight Shogun won. Jones made him tap to strikes thats how epic that a'ss whooping was.

Rampage...... Couldn't do **** to Jones except to make Jones struggle slightly with TDs for the first time in his career, eat a million leg kicks and get subbed for the first time since Sakuraba.
                  Yeah but that isnt relevant to what i was saying about them having better chance then machida and rashad. It still took jones 3-4 rounds to finish. Rashads been hurt so easily before. All he has is his wrestling but jones can negate that like every other good wrestler he destroyed. On the feet rashad has power and speed but hes not aggressive hell try to outpoint jones which will never happen because of jones reach. He hurts easily and Thats eutanasia i said shogun rampage and hendo have the chin and aggressive power to take jones shots to land their own. Not saying Its a different result in rematches but i feel they have the best shot still since i feel you gotta make a fight outta it with a tall lanky guy like jones who uses his reach perfect. And to be fair rampage blocked the majority of jones shots and within the first 10 sec shogun ate the nastiest knee i think ive ever seen and he never recovered it was all heart and chin that let him survive. Like against machida he is versatile enough to create problems for jones on the feet. Plus look at stann smashing cantwell in 1 round, then cantwell schooled him in the 2nd fight. Liddell got smashed by randy the 1st time took a mean beating and easily stopped him in the rematches. Shogun has historically never looked good coming off surgery either so maybe that could benefit him in a rematch if hes 100%.

Machida is just all wrong for jones. Hell take a beating like in the shogun fights but even sordera with jones reach since jones doesnt have to be as aggressive as shogun to land kicks.

Comment

it should be noted tho, that rashad is by far the best mmawrestler jones has ever fought

hes no hamill or bader.

Comment

Jones lays waste to Henderson.

Comment

Working...
                      X