Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 PPVs in 4 months, what will you buy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 PPVs in 4 months, what will you buy?

i know most of us are cheap and stream, i do it at times too. but..

Sept, we get Mayweather-Ortiz on PPV.

Nov, we get Pacquiao-Marquez.

Dec - Cotto - Margarito.

im obviously buying the Cotto fight, action fight, redemption and alot of questions tobe answered with both fighters and the always great Mexican Rican rivals.

If i had to choose another id pick May Ortiz, to see if May will finally get caught up with ring rust and if Ortiz can actually be something more.

Pac Marquez is a obvious fight. At the wrong weight, wrong time. Pac will basically murder Marquez, but you cant deny this wont be a action packed fight. I rather Pac over a May fight anyday, but you barely see Floyd, so it wont hurt to miss out on buying this one.

If you had to pick 2/3 of these PPVs. what would you pick and why? lets have a civil convo for once..

I have a job, I'll buy all of them.

I do hate the pac marquez fight at this weight, and would love to boycott it, but who am i kidding?
    Same with cheato and cotto. But it will be one of my most anticipated fight of recent years, so I have to swallow my pride and put some coin in cheatos pocket.

Comment

mayweather ortiz is the best fight by a longshot..... im interested in the other 2 fights, but im not so sure about marquez @ WW...i think cotto should school cheato... I'll probably buy all three... if i was going to skip one it'd be the cotto ppv.

Comment

pacquio vs Marquez and Cotto vs Margarito should be on the same card I'm only getting the Pacquiao vs Marquez and Ortiz vs Mayweather I won't even bother stream the Cotto fight I will just watch the replay

Comment

I'm going to buy Ortiz-Mayweather, on the fence about the other two. I will most likely go watch them at Buffalo Wild Wings or some sports bar and end up with a bar tab that will likely be more than if I just watched them at home, but meh I'm an irrationally cheap bastard like that. I think Cotto-Margarito is going to be a huge letdown though. They are both vastly overrated based on who they were 4-5 years ago.

Comment

It would have to be cotto-marg.

But fortunately I am in a position that I can get them all...man up boy!!

Comment

you gotta add hopkins-dawson and I'm getting all 4

Comment

b-hop dawson is a ppv? wow.

Probably have to get it, but would have hoped for a freebie on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  It would have to be cotto-marg.

But fortunately I am in a position that I can get them all...man up boy!!
                  surprised to see everyone saying they will get all 3. most people on bs complain about prices and ppvs period. i will get all 3 also. i usually have my boys come over and my girls family whos big boxing fans, and they all know cotto, pac and mayweather. makes for great nights.

i was just seeing if you had to choose 2 out of 3, which and why. not knocking on pac, but we already know the outcome on that one.

and dawson hopkins ppv? i like them both but not enough to buy it, thats one ill prob get a stream. but thats just me.

Comment

Haven't ordered anything in a long time. For me it's 8 PPVs in 4 months, but it's all good. Will order all of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X