Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Say That I'll KO Joshua Or Joshua Will KO Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    OK! Too much talking! Sign the contract!
    What contract is it that you speak of? Cut the ****. Everyone knows what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Every single day, this overrated, WBC protected bum beater is mentioning AJ, but he won't sign to fight him. Wilde is the biggest fraud in boxing right now. And if you are a fan of his, you are ****ing ******ed
      I'm not a Wilder fan but didn't AJ also fight and beat Breazeale, even less impressively? Does that make him a bum beater as well? How about Fury, who is scheduled to fight a guy with zero decent wins who nobody knows?

The motto: Chill out with the nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        Every single day, this overrated, WBC protected bum beater is mentioning AJ, but he won't sign to fight him. Wilde is the biggest fraud in boxing right now. And if you are a fan of his, you are ****ing ******ed
        Lol you have to be slow not to know that these comments happen right after the fight was over nsb just rehashing old statements into articles days later.... aj fans get real sensitive for no reason sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Deontay we all know you will KO stiff meathead Joshua, these modest words are only intended to curb the yellow streak on A.J's back that runs waay up his ass.

How is Anthony going to avoid that breakneck swift devasting right hand? Is Joshua going to put his arms up to block that batteringram? Joshua knows he's on borrowed time.
          My dude, you said it. Joshua also has a habit of moving straight back with head still up.

Please just make the fight so we can all stop talking about it!!

Comment

Wilder is right. Whoever lands the big shot first will likely win the fight between Joshua and Wilder.

Joshua knocked Breazeale out in 7, Wilder knocked Breazeale out in 1. Wilder knocked Molina out in 9, Joshua knocked Molina out in 3.

May the best man win when AJ and DW meet up.
            Last edited by True That; 05-23-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
              My dude, you said it. Joshua also has a habit of moving straight back with head still up.

David you know your boxing, love the sigs BTW. I like to add that A.J is gluefooted, a sitting duck; slow hands and worse he likes to catch and shoot, NEWS-FLASH, Wilder does not punch in combination! Joshua is getting blown out -- I give it five rounds.

Comment

The internet trolls seem to be more confident than Wilder, Deas and Finkel. But I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  I'm not a Wilder fan but didn't AJ also fight and beat Breazeale, even less impressively? Does that make him a bum beater as well? How about Fury, who is scheduled to fight a guy with zero decent wins who nobody knows?

The motto: Chill out with the nonsense.
                  17th fight as a novice when Breazeale had no L on his record. And he beat him to a pulp. That was Wilder’s 42nd fight as a pro.

Wilder’s opponents are always carefully selected and tailor made for him.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post

Stop it. Josh doesn’t fight on the back foot on a straight line.

Why do most of you the internet lie so much?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Deontay we all know you will KO stiff meathead Joshua, these modest words are only intended to curb the yellow streak on A.J's back that runs waay up his ass.

How is Anthony going to avoid that breakneck swift devasting right hand? Is Joshua going to put his arms up to block that batteringram? Joshua knows he's on borrowed time.
                      So why we waiting? Why wilder walking in the other direction? Can't knock him out if he won't fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X