Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wants the Fight Because the Pressure Is On Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
    So basically you and a few others are saying to everyone here that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit...right??

Nowhere in the article did Wilder insinuate that he himself is holding the fight up. He very clearly stated that he believes Joshua wants the fight, but that his manager and promoter does NOT.

This is to be said about a lot of the big fights in the past. MAY/PAC is a great example. Mayweather never said Pacquiao didn't want to fight him..He always made it clear that it was a Michael Koncz/Bob Arum issue.

These money grubbing promoters are the source of most REAL boxing fans' anxiety. If it isn't clear to yall yet, it never will be.

Wilder has also said he isn’t interim fighting Joshua recently

He and his team admitted they never had any plans until 2020

Keep up the fake news tho

Quack quack

Comment

Wilder telling you all Joshua wants the fight and he doesn't even if he gets 50/50. It's a 100% Wilder duck.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        That wouldn't surprise me but lets stick to the facts of what Barry Hearn actually did say and I quote 'If Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for the next ten years but carries on wining then i'd take that'....it doesn't even need dissecting, does it?
        You know Barry Hearn is just Eddies dad right he retired from the boxing side of things years ago. Its like say Wilders mum doesn't want Wilder to fight AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          always sad when you groupies feel the need to make an alt before jerking off in your pants about AJ. And no, he wasn't "rushed into taking big fights early" lmfao. Jesus Christ.
          Shut ya gob, you wasteman.

Why would I make an alt account?

Who were Wilder and Fury fighting after 22 fights? - a bunch of Uber drivers and kitchen porters. What other heavyweight in history unified twice before their 22nd fight?. Answer that, blockhead.

Then again, you live in Canada. It’s not shocking. When you believe a 34 yr old slow plodder like Efe Ajagba that fights like a builder would become a world champion, your judgement only anything shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Comment

Wilder fought Fury and Ortiz

AJ has nothing but excuses when trying to fight those 3.

AJ and Eddie are ducks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Here we go. Finally someone who gets it. You’re right wilder should be embarrassed. The year he turned pro was the year aj first put on a pair of boxing gloves and look at the respective positions they’re in.
              At 34, he should be the one chasing Josh around for a fight.

Funny how his fans think he can beat Josh but the guy thinks otherwise. I guess that’s why he’s buying himself more time to cash out.

They all should be grateful to Josh for bringing excitement and ridiculous money back to the division. Fury was doing small halls (apart from the Wladmir Klitschko fight) before AJ got in the mix. And Wilder was fighting on undercards and in small arenas.

Comment

Run AJ Run!

AJ scared of Wilder!

Comment

AJ is making more in his next fight than Wilder has made in his whole career. He’s selling out MSG despite an opponent coming in dirty and their first choice for a replacement apparently hates life changing money.
                  Meanwhile Wilder couldn’t sell out a reduced capacity venue and his fight did horrible numbers. Showtime already pulled him from PPV fights and aren’t going to break the bank again for him. His only value is that WBC strap and he’ll hold onto that for dear life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Tremendous post. Wilder should listen to his own interview from last week, where he called for everything to be done behind close doors, he ask for both team not to speak to the media about it.... So much for the silence request.
                    I think he just want to ride the wave he created with hype of the KO on Saturday and I don’t have a problem with that. The fight is about momentum swings because most of the fans are fair weather casuals. He has the momentum now and he’s going to milk it.

The only reason why he alluded to keeping the negotiations silent last Friday was because AJ had the momentum back then. But it’s back in Deontay’s favour now. And he’s just setting the stage for his next fight against Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      Isn’t this guy ashamed of himself? You’re in your 11th year as a pro at 34 with 42 fights but you’re blaming a guy who turn pro 6years ago with 22 fights at age 29 for everything. It’s just laughable at this point.

Deontay should be the one chasing the fight and sending all the contracts to make the fight happen. He doesn’t have time on his side.

The only reason we’re even talking about AJ is because he was rushed and he took big fights early. At 22 fights, he should still be fighting C-level opponents and learning his craft. But he’s already a unified champion. And that’s why I like him unlike a Deontay who only started taking tough fights after 39 fights and 10years as a pro.
                      Well said.... Wilder boys hate to hear this humble truth. It's like a spare to their heart.

Watch them boycott this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X