Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Chosing ?!

Lmao Ortiz ducked him. For 15x his highest payday or something
    Lmao show me where Ortiz said he did not want the fight. He wanted more money and AJ ran

AJ stands to LOSE more money fighting Ruiz than the purse that Ortiz wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
      I don't see why Ortiz is rated so highly. Dude is fat, old and couldn't win a world title in one of the weakest eras in HW history. Hell, Stiverne and Charles Martin held straps at one point. This fat **** has won nothing. Wasn't long ago he was fighting Dave Allen. Now he's supposed to be some sort of hidden killer.
      Why do you think he is getting a Wilder rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Lmao show me where Ortiz said he did not want the fight. He wanted more money and AJ ran

AJ stands to LOSE more money fighting Ruiz than the purse that Ortiz wanted.
        Ortiz cried that 15x his highest payday was a low-ball offer and that he declined all offers. That shows he doesn't want the fight. Before that he said he'd fight Joshua for any kind of money. Dude straight up ducked AJ. All these guys you admire are afraid of the landlord and it's sad, I guess that's why you hate on him 24/7. He makes your favorite fighters look like scared kittens without even fighting them.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
          Pointless rematch, he'll probably get KO'd even faster. He must be approaching 50 years old by now.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Lol! Ortiz's own management came out and said they turned down the offers and regretted it after. Trash thread.
            I can’t believe that people out here still think that Joshua ducked Ortiz after this is public knowledge.

Ortiz is a myth. He is clearly on the decline as seen in the Hammer fight. His manager had Ortiz sign with Haymon for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
              “Deontay Wilder and PBC laid out a three-fight plan when he spurned DAZN’s offer. With Breazeale out of way, sources tell me plan calls for Wilder to face Luis Ortiz in a rematch in fall, then fight Adam Kownacki in spring.” - Mike Coppinger

Comment

Working...
              X