View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 09:08 AM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3969 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,601.62
Total Points: 91,936.97
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
Although the nationalities are switched it reminded me of Floyd-Hatton. One guy taking his time, picking his shots, looking like he's having fun while the opponent gets more and more frustrated and frantic until they implode and run head first into a ring post. I guess this guy lacked Hatton's heart though

What about just the quit moment itself? It reminded me of Ortiz against Maidana "I'm young and famous, I don't deserve this"
Disagree on Hatton because he had Floyd off balance and uncomfortable in the early rounds before Floyd did that smile and started to put it on him.

Ortiz with the quit...eh maybe. It felt more like Nick Walters, since Shapiro gave Neil a Twitter equivalent of a hug and a kiss afterwards.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote