No announcement yet.

Lightness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightness

What does having light feet mean? And also, how is this achieved? How does someone get light feet? I should also note that I'm kind of heavy at the moment, 190 pounds at 5'10
    How does light feet help in boxing as well? I understand basketball and football, but what about this sport?
    Last edited by Beasting102; 05-15-2019, 03:46 PM.

Originally posted by Beasting102 View Post
    What does having light feet mean? And also, how is this achieved? How does someone get light feet? I should also note that I'm kind of heavy at the moment, 190 pounds at 5'10
    How does light feet help in boxing as well? I understand basketball and football, but what about this sport?
    light feet is when someone can move around very well, usually with relative ease.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      light feet is when someone can move around very well, usually with relative ease.
      ^^^^
      This. You've seen this when a boxer is moving around the ring effortlessly and boxing mainly from the outside. Mostly on the balls of the feet. Achieve this by getting rid of excess body fat and improving foot work. Jump rope, ladder drills, practice in shadow boxing etc....

Comment

Working...
      X