No announcement yet.

“Or what?!” ....”Or this!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    ******* aren't allowed to comment on the actions of men. You little ******.

wow, you logged on just to have a good ol cry.....

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      ahaha is that why they were retreating, is it..... ?

plss off !!

minutes earlier, they were charging forward bashing people and throwing tear gas

that guy was just passing by with friends but he became incensed when his girlfriend got hit with a tear gas canister

the knuckle sandwich that " wee scared copper " was munching on.....he ordered himself, and the catering was special delivery

like I have said many times..... you reap what you sow

again..... the big copper in that video, would have acted completely different had the odds been completely different..... he would have been a good boy, and explored the lawful options that were available to him

here is your problem

FACT: all of those cops got Al Capone'd

crying..... " it aint fair "..... will not help them

FACT: that happened..... it happened for a very good reason..... and it will OBVIOUSLY happen again LMAO
      You quote me but very rarely respond to what you quote (or a small portion of it).

For this reason alone, shoot first (if you're allowed to have a gun ) say sorry later. That female copper took the punch like a champ. She was a lil dazed but recovered and shrugged her shoulders.

how absolutely insane you are LMAO

dude, it is difficult to see you as a real man

rather than a small well-behaved boy

you remind me of the Hitler Youth..... who spoke similarly about oppressive authority..... turning on their families etc
      When was the last time you rushed on a cop screaming in their face, practically daring them to challenge your badness ?!?!?!?

You're more proper than me I bet.

If my family deserves a bashing, oh well.

Your boy D4th appreciates you

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Bro stop making sense to that b*tch. Your logic is too much for him.
        He's been ducking n dodging those questions like a real badass

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          He's been ducking n dodging those questions like a real badass

what " question " remains unanswered..... ?

this will be funny

like I say, you remind me of the Hitler Youth..... who spoke similarly about oppressive authority, and turned on their families..... like you did

how un-American LMAO

you talk about support/agreeing/etc..... who the fk would support someone who insisted that if his mother got punched in the face she deserved it

lets face it..... you are a little pvssy, and you are scared of your own shadow..... which is why you NEEEEED police protection sooooo badly, to such an extent that you do not mind if they occasionally punch your family members in the face

and stop criticizing the French policeman who was munching on that knuckle-sandwich willya..... they were faced with a very difficult position and they handled themselves reasonably well under the circumstances.....

because, FACT: no police were killed or seriously injured....

so, how would the fukwit police in the US have behaved in that situation?..... how many people would have lost their lives in an incident where no police were seriously injured?

the French-police handled themselves well in that situation..... but your pvssy US police-force would have shat themselves and opened fire killing civilians.... all to, "protect and serve" LMAO

nobody, including you, will ever give the police authority to treat me or my family in that manner

Comment

this will be funny

like I say, you remind me of the Hitler Youth..... who spoke similarly about oppressive authority, and turned on their families..... like you did

how un-American LMAO

you talk about support/agreeing/etc..... who the fk would support someone who insisted that if his mother got punched in the face she deserved it

lets face it..... you are a little pvssy, and you are scared of your own shadow..... which is why you NEEEEED police protection sooooo badly, to such an extent that you do not mind if they occasionally punch your family members in the face

and stop criticizing the French policeman who was munching on that knuckle-sandwich willya..... they were faced with a very difficult position and they handled themselves reasonably well under the circumstances.....

because, FACT: no police were killed or seriously injured....

so, how would the fukwit police in the US have behaved in that situation?..... how many people would have lost their lives in an incident where no police were seriously injured?

the French-police handled themselves well in that situation..... but your pvssy US police-force would have shat themselves and opened fire killing civilians.... all to, "protect and serve" LMAO

nobody, including you, will ever give the police authority to treat me or my family in that manner
            All of that and you still didn't answer the question

Comment

How many people behaved like Sir Galahad ?!?!?
              Would you have behaved in such an unruly manner ?!?!? EVER ?!?!?

He caught the knuckles because he asked for them.
              What situation would cause you to approach police in an aggressive manner ?!?!?!

''Why am I doing this thing..... ?!?!?!''
              At the end of the day, though......

BTW, you didn't answer the question
              You quote me but very rarely respond to what you quote (or a small portion of it).

For this reason alone, shoot first (if you're allowed to have a gun ) say sorry later. That female copper took the punch like a champ. She was a lil dazed but recovered and shrugged her shoulders.

When was the last time you rushed on a cop screaming in their face, practically daring them to challenge your badness ?!?!?!?

You're more proper than me I bet.

If my family deserves a bashing, oh well.

Your boy D4th appreciates you

this will be funny.
              Yes, this sure will be funny

Comment

All of that and you still didn't answer the question

I asked you, what question remains unanswered? ..... but you did not answer the question

Comment

Yes, this sure will be funny

they are not " questions "..... as-in, a query worthy of answer

they are childish excuses

it is ridiculous to justify police brutality by asking me..... would I do that..... or, have I done that..... or, should I do that.....

the law is not designed to protect and serve me, or you..... it is designed to protect EVERYONE.....

who cares what I would do in that situation, or what you would do in that situation..... the law is supposed to cover what EVERYONE could possibly do in that situation.....

I do not know that guys mental situation, and neither do you..... the guy could have been ill, you don't know

suggesting that if a policeman punched your mother in the mouth she must have deserved it..... was ridiculous

you protection-needing pvssy

Comment

they are not " questions "..... as-in, a query worthy of answer

they are childish excuses

it is ridiculous to justify police brutality by asking me..... would I do that..... or, have I done that..... or, should I do that.....

the law is not designed to protect and serve me, or you..... it is designed to protect EVERYONE.....

who cares what I would do in that situation, or what you would do in that situation..... the law is supposed to cover what EVERYONE could possibly do in that situation.....

I do not know that guys mental situation, and neither do you..... the guy could have been ill, you don't know

suggesting that if a policeman punched your mother in the mouth she must have deserved it..... was ridiculous

you protection-needing pvssy
                    All you had to say you wouldn't do sheeit. You'd stay on the sidelines out of the way.

''OMG, that cop is brutalizing that poor noisemaker.....Better him than me, though .''

Pipsqueak ass.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                      So the guy was initially upset because a cop was talking to his wife, ..."trying to tell her what to do" ...lol

Agree with what someone said the other day, there are particular problems both with black culture and with cop culture, but then, I don't live in USA so I can't really speak to this video too much. USA seems to be a good source for video-clips of this kind, though
                      The ******* in this world are so ridiculous. Dude rolls up OR WHAT? ....

Are you kidding? "I felt like I needed to protect my wife." PFfffffffff........

Son you got checked....

Comment

Working...
                      X