Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Pressure on Joshua To KO Pulev - They Will Trade Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just can’t see AJ going for the ko
    Not unless it really presents itself , he won’t go out of his way
    It’ll be jab jab jab , right

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
      If Pulev was really washed up, H Fury would have smashed him because he is the king of looking amazing against deadbeats. Fury is also undisputed king of withdrawing into his no volume stance when he senses danger and real talent in his opponent
      Where is H Fury ranked in the division currently? right....nowhere! In fact, Fury actually fought with a bad cut that opened up during the fight.

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
      FYI
      Tell us Sherlock which HW Champion fights 3 times in a Year I'll wait....
      Wilder vs Fury is a 2 fight deal
      How can AJ fight the winner in 2020?
      AJ fought 2 weeks after Wilder but will fight again 4 months after Wilder. Fury fought 3 times in 2018. He fought twice in 2019 but then he ventured into other stuff like WWE. Wilder fought thrice in 2015 AFTER becoming champ. So, not an unheard of situation.

It really depends if/when Wilder and Fury will rematch. If they fight in July, a late end-of-year or early next year fight can be made. But if AJ fights Usyk in Nov./Dec., it means no unification until mid of 2021 by which time Wilder/Fury will have the WBC mandatory in place.

Comment

The best win on his record is a split win over Chisora he was banged out by Wlad and has little else to brag about .At nearly forty years old this is a poor match up.Why people want to pay stadium prices and a inflated PPV for this shyte is beyond me.

Comment

"they will trade punches" - Eddie always exagerates so i think he's saying we will see AJ run around the edge of 22 foot ring for 12 rounds again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
            What top 10 list is he on?

Ring Magazine - No
            Espn - No

Gtfo. Making up crap.
            My bad he was on the ring top 10 last time i looked. What is his rating now?

He is a mandatory challenger. Most boxers fight them rather than avoid them for 2+years

Comment

Pulev seems to crumble when he's rushed. AJ should do that to get a quick KO. It's a good matchup for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Joshua could KO Kubrat Pulev every round and nobody would care. This week the BIG one goes down, Wilder-Fury II, Joshua knows hes holding the 'Bronze-Bomber's' belts after Deontay wrecks the Gypsy-Bum, who never lost the IBF-WBA-WBO.

Joshua and Pulev are just contenders in the 'Bronze-Era'.
                You will take back this word on the 23rd after Fury wins the fight. Fury will win and it will be the end of the road for Wilder

Comment

I can't see this version of Pulev posing too much issues for AJ. Maybe any version of him actually.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                    So it's a no win situation for AJ if he dominates and looks good it's expected and nobody is impressed
                    Unless he 'highlight KOs' him in the 1st round.

Everyone expected Wilder to KO Breazeale and when he did; Wilder's profile increased.

Seems the only way to get praise from anyone is to KO them early. Fan appreciation of 'boxing' has vanished, its been replaced by 'A heavyweight must only win by KO' - and I wonder how Fury is so popular. Blows my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                      What top 10 list is he on?

Ring Magazine - No
                      Espn - No

Gtfo. Making up crap.
                      Boxrec; he is #8.
                      TBRB; he is #9.

Comment

Working...
                      X