No announcement yet.

How GGG shocked the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you are the fukwit who tried to twist the words of a professional judge, to insinuate that Golovkin beat Canelo...

... but then you found out that Weisfeld was an official judge for that fight, and he scored it for Canelo looooooooool

also, I just want to quickly discuss your other shltty behavior...

dude, happily engaging with me in this childish manner... but then hastily putting me on ignore immediately before you create a thread... is the lowest bltch-behavior that I have experienced on this site

wow, I mean... don't you feel like a right bltch... ?

coz yea, you sure do look like one

it does not matter that other posters are not aware of that fact... you 100% know that I am aware of that fact... so you must realize that I think you are a little bltch... right?... and you must know why... right?

why do that... ? LMAO

oh, right... I remember why

#bltchmade
    #superfanforlife
    What’s comical is these bi@tches took ggg by EASY KO! They just mad because Canelo said FUK That!!! Now they crying robbery and bloody murder...

Comment

• Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
      Pivot pivot pivot blah blah blah. Stay duckin, clown
      Me duck??? Nah I make to much good $$$$ off of casuals like you! I know boxing. U know Dic sucking!

If anyone wants to learn boxing they come to me.... Dic sucking They cum to u.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        When you learn what a real robbery is then maybe I’ll take you seriously
        Dodging the question

Comment

What’s comical is these bi@tches took ggg by EASY KO! They just mad because Canelo said FUK That!!! Now they crying robbery and bloody murder...
          I think I picked GGG by KO in fight 1...but I didn't think Canelo could/would go in there and mimic Jacobs' gameplan, with the movement and not engaging...and I wasn't sure if Canelo's punch resistance at 160 would be there, or if he really punched hard enough to keep GGG somewhat at bay/keep him honest.

That all held up for him in fight 1...and he survived 12 rounds and caught a clear loss

Comment

and totally ignore the fact that he refused to step up 5 years earlier ?

... making ridiculous excuses to avoid world-class opponents, while steadfastly dining on flat-footed scrubs?

the ONLY 3 good opponents he fought are Jacobs, Derevy, and Canelo

he was forced to fight Jacobs and Derevy... and Canelo is the sports biggest cash-cow

if Golovkin could have completely avoided Jacobs and Derevy, he would have... they did everything they could to kill that fight... they put up sooooo many roadblocks that it cost them a fight date, and all they had to pay Jacobs to get the deal done was an extra 250k

they literally lost a fight-date over $250k, which tells you how keen they were to fight Danny Jacobs... and Golovkin did avoid Derevy the first time around, and got stripped of his title... they were only willing to face Derevy AFTER he lost to Jacobs

on what planet should we commend Golovkin for his timid career/resume?

honestly, the one word that I would use to describe Golovkin's career... especially following FIVE YEARS of that "anyone from 154-168" schtick... is... "timid"
            Man great example of why no one takes you seriously really on GGG stuff...GGG literally gave Jacobs more money than he was mandated to, to get that fight done...like how can anyone blame him for that fight getting delayed lol...clearly on Jacobs...Jacobs by all accounts didn't want that fight, then I think he finally felt the pressure from the public and he took it.

You are just incapable of keeping it real for guys you don't like, or the ones that you do like...everything for you is 100-0 depending on which side you like...you're just a big superfan man, not a boxing head...look at your rep man, no one takes you seriously.

I think you'd do a lot better if you analyzed fighters without respect to who they are or where they are from...and just judging them based on what you see from them in the ring...more logic and less emotion...God bless.

Comment

and totally ignore the fact that he refused to step up 5 years earlier ?"timid"
              oh i am just saying we should respect him like anyone who won a title and made a couple of good defences.

and not respect him as an elite or atg or anything pretend like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                Man great example of why no one takes you seriously really on GGG stuff...GGG literally gave Jacobs more money than he was mandated to, to get that fight done...like how can anyone blame him for that fight getting delayed lol...clearly on Jacobs...Jacobs by all accounts didn't want that fight, then I think he finally felt the pressure from the public and he took it.

You are just incapable of keeping it real for guys you don't like, or the ones that you do like...everything for you is 100-0 depending on which side you like...you're just a big superfan man, not a boxing head...look at your rep man, no one takes you seriously.

I think you'd do a lot better if you analyzed fighters without respect to who they are or where they are from...and just judging them based on what you see from them in the ring...more logic and less emotion...God bless.

no, you are just an emotional excuse-making fanboy... we clearly remember what happened

you just blurted out silly excuse after silly excuse for Golovkin

if Golovkin could have completely avoided Jacobs, he would have... they did everything they could to kill that fight... they put up sooooo many roadblocks that it cost them a fight date, it got ridiculous... and all they had to pay Jacobs to get the deal done was an extra 250k

they literally lost a fight-date over $250k, which tells you how keen they were to fight Danny Jacobs...

if that fight was not mandated, it never would have happened

same with Derevy

he only fought those guys because he had little/no other option

his opponent selection has been downright timid... like your excuse-making

Comment

And yet 80% of boxers and trainers thought Canelo won....

Even clowned his @ss.

You can take the media and casual fans but I’ll ALWAYS take the ppl who put in the actual work...
                  That's completely false.

Guys like Terence Crawford & Lennox Lewis thought GGG won.

Teddy Atlas went on a huge rant after the fight about how GGG got robbed.

Bread on here said he thought GGG won at least the 1st fight and deserved a draw in the 2nd.

Now, some guys like Tyson & Andre Ward disagreed, but don't like and say 80% of trainers & fighters thought Canelo won.

It was like

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  The media also wants you to be woke and tell your 8 year old son he’s a she and it’s cool to let kids cross dress and eventually get sex changes and sht... Fuk the media! Fkn only MORONS believe the sht they say. Ohh did I clap back at you??? Let’s go burn and destroy historical statues and sites because media says dey racist!
                  The boxing media are not the ones pushing the tranny agenda. Are you on crack?

You're mistaking the news media with the boxing media?

You think Dan Rafel, Teddy Atlas, Breadman & Dougie Fischer are conspiring to get your kids to cross dress?

What are you, stuck on stupid?

You Canelo stans are the most ridiculous people on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                    That's completely false.

Bread on here said he thought GGG won at least the 1st fight and deserved a draw in the 2nd.

Now, some guys like Tyson & Andre Ward disagreed, but don't like and say 80% of trainers & fighters thought Canelo won.

It was like

You think Dan Rafel, Teddy Atlas, Breadman & Dougie Fischer are conspiring to get your kids to cross dress?

There is a list of over 50 notable boxers and trainers who thought Canelo won. Can you find more who thought GGG won?

You don't think it's funny that the media scored a close fight for someone they've been hyping up for years and constantly writing sob stories about, meanwhile actual boxers and trainers primarily thought the king won?

Last edited by mcdonalds; 02-17-2020, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                      That's completely false.

It was like

BSht!!!! You should of seen the list!
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-17-2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X