Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Now That Hurd is Injured - I'm Ready To Fight Charlo Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo will fight Lara cuz Lara is on his way down. I think Charlo should fight Michel Soro. Michel has fought on Showtime so don’t think their will be a problem making the fight.

Comment

Actually, a good test while he waits on Hurd and Mungina

Comment

Honestly, this makes a lot of sense. Lets do it!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Lara is the ultimate high risk low reward fight. He has no belt and Charlo wouldn't gain much by beating him. Any smart manager would keep his fighter away from Lara. I get that you're looking at this from a fan perspective but if Charlo loses to Lara he loses a lot and if he wins he'll just be beating a guy Hurd already beat.
          So by your logic any top fighter in boxing shouldn’t take risks against the best in their respective divisions. So Canelo or GGG shouldn’t fight Jermall?

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
            Charlo will fight Lara cuz Lara is on his way down. I think Charlo should fight Michel Soro. Michel has fought on Showtime so don’t think their will be a problem making the fight.
            He hasn't fought on SHO in like 5 years and Charlo knocks him out.

Comment

This fight makes all the sense in the world right now

Lara by late round KO.

Comment

Even though Hurd seemed to be the one in control of that last fight, Lara was still right there. It's the nature of most of Lara's bigger fights; whether boring or entertaining, most of them are razor close. He may be showing some signs of slowing down but it's still a great test for Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                  So by your logic any top fighter in boxing shouldn’t take risks against the best in their respective divisions. So Canelo or GGG shouldn’t fight Jermall?
                  No. All I said is that its a very risky fight for Charlo. If he's confident enough in his abilities then he should take the fight but there is a lot to lose there. Obviously Lara wants this fight because there is a lot to gain by beating Charlo and it keeps him relevant in the division. Lara would definitely be a nice name on Charlo's resume but aside from that there's not much upside.

Comment

Not a bad fight at all fam. Charlo won't let Lara stink it out

Comment

Interesting fight to make. Lara can get back into the division race with a win, an/or we will finally see Charlo fight a big name and make his mark in the division. And a win for charlo adds a better name to the resume than the b/c fighters he has fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X