Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Ortiz's Claim That He Was Saved From KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    yep the punches were horribly bad and that ref didnt do nothing..wilder was aiming at the neck/head area with his forearm....
    i dont give him any credit for thist knockouts, but it actually discredits all other knockouts by all other fighters that are done right..

he got a political win with a dirty finish..he threw the bs punches so he gets the bs on his door step screw the results
    Its pretty sad when a "fan" has to go and watch replays of a fight to find inconsequential moments to discredit a win. Now its rabbit punches. Last I checked clean punches put Ortiz on his ass while Ortiz couldn't put Wilder on his, even though he landed his best shots.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Complaining about racism, yet calling white folks devils , child molesters ...

Typical garbage from the usual annoying, youtube educated average afro american idiot.
      I didn't hear the guy mention "white folks" at all. He did describe actions which can be attributed to a certain type of person regardless of skin color.

Funny, you chose to reply to the presumed "afro american" regarding his perceived racism, yet chose not to reply to the obvious racism from the previous two posters. It goes both ways.

BTW...THIS IS A BOXING THREAD BILLY!!!!!!

Comment

same thing happened in a peterson fight no one cried about that

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Its pretty sad when a "fan" has to go and watch replays of a fight to find inconsequential moments to discredit a win. Now its rabbit punches. Last I checked clean punches put Ortiz on his ass while Ortiz couldn't put Wilder on his, even though he landed his best shots.
          it was in real time when i caught it..

but the real sad part is a so called world class boxers gets to get away with things that a 8 year old amatuer wouldnt!

also it is sad that a pro ref gets to have a job after that bad of a job.

i can actually link you to a video that did live fight night were i talked about it as soon as it was happening!
          there were 2 clear criminal foreman landed rabbit punches that deontay got to land to keep luis hurt.

Comment

Im telling you

Comment

So you listening to another Mexican that sucks gtfoh you mad. Ortiz got saved in the 5th so it could go both ways either way wilder wasn't gonna lose that fight

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                Ortiz is a Latino, there's a huge difference between Latinos and black Americans , don't be an idiot
                That's like saying there's a huge difference between Jamaicans and African Americans, or between British white people and Norwich white people.

Dude, white is white and black is black.

GTFOH!

Comment

There is no need for Wilder to fight Ortiz . What’s to prove? Ortiz did nothing but get destroyed

Comment

There are some smart black people on this website who know exactly what happened in that fight, the doctor gave wilder extra seconds to recover by checking his face, even paulie malignaggi said it on air that you can't do that , the referee also was on wilder side, and there are stupid black fanboys like iamboxing and 1hour run who let the black pride get the better of them, that also think wilder us the best heavyweight in boxing lmao
                    it had nothing to do with dw, though. what was HE supposed to do ?!?!? disobey the ref and doc ?!?!?!?!?

the better man won and no few extra seconds was gonna change it.

Comment

Please don't give me another bad rep, my world is over if you do that, you have no idea how much that affects me ROFL!!
                      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      I also reported you for racism; keep that **** to yourself. I'm here to talk boxing.
                      Bahahahaha yall r killin me.

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                      You're so afraid of black people that you will say anything to try to soothe your inferiority complex. Go read an actual book and you will see that black people are the best at everything other than murdering, conquering and colonizing. But you would have to have reading comprehension skills for that. And we all know that literacy is not high on the list of priorities for racists. You wanna go watch some NasCar and drink some PBR with your inbred buds that you sometimes get too drunk and wake up butt naked in bed with. With such an active social life a racist weasel can't be bothered with trivial activities like reading... Kill yourself now while you still can. Cause black people are winning and we are about to reclaim the earth from all of you devils.
                      Holt crap. Shots fired!

Comment

Working...
                      X