No announcement yet.

Boxer2k5 Keep Posting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer2k5 Keep Posting

Don't listen to everyone else keep posting those sparring videos, I think its a cool idea. I saw that last one and looked like you got good skills. This is what the training and nutrition section needs, it is supposed to have members who actually box talking and showing their skills.

i second that also. This part is usaully plain

Comment

Boxer2k5 Keep Posting

I don't mind him posting his sparring matches, I just think that he should be more open to criticism and actually listen to some of the advice people are giving him...I enjoy see some real life ****...I think more of the boxers here should be brave enough to post some videos of themselves sparring or eveni actually fighting. I hear a lot about how everyone has two handed power, they can kick ass from both stances, but I want to see...No matter how cocky 2k5 is, he is still a real dude for putting himself on display like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend
        I don't mind him posting his sparring matches, I just think that he should be more open to criticism and actually listen to some of the advice people are giving him...I enjoy see some real life ****...I think more of the boxers here should be brave enough to post some videos of themselves sparring or eveni actually fighting. I hear a lot about how everyone has two handed power, they can kick ass from both stances, but I want to see...No matter how cocky 2k5 is, he is still a real dude for putting himself on display like this...
        yeah I agree with you completely, props to 2k5 for showing his sparring, and most of the people critisizing him are these new people coming on here with 4 or 5 posts who don't know **** anyways, don't worry about it 2k5, keep it up.

Comment

I agree with you lot, boxer2k5 keep posting!... It's very interesting stuff man!

Keep it real!

Comment

i am open to critisism
            jsu dont tell me the obvious like keep your hands up when i put them down on purpose

i took people adive when the dude told me i should try more lead right hooks
            i was working on that friday as well as my jab

now that i have a video cam im goign to psot alot mroe

all my sparring and
            im also going to film my fight next sat

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
              i am open to critisism
              jsu dont tell me the obvious like keep your hands up when i put them down on purpose

i took people adive when the dude told me i should try more lead right hooks
              i was working on that friday as well as my jab

now that i have a video cam im goign to psot alot mroe

all my sparring and
              im also going to film my fight next sat
              Thats great, you got skill for sure kind of remind me of a Mayweather in how you defend.

Comment

I like the clips, its interesting to watch. Keep them coming.

Comment

I thought it was cool, keep putin them up.

Comment

I also liked the clips ?? .. but whts the point of starting a thread over something as silly as this ?

Comment

Working...
                    X