No announcement yet.

i guess it puts into perspective Ricky Hattons win over Collazo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i guess it puts into perspective Ricky Hattons win over Collazo

The scores were not very different. and it puts into perspective Ricky Hattons win over Collazo.

Discuss.

He was a natural Welterweight and there is no weight excuse that can be used for the Mayweather fight because Berto struggled with Collazo the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
      He was a natural Welterweight and there is no weight excuse that can be used for the Mayweather fight because Berto struggled with Collazo the same way?
      No one likes you on here because you're a racist, so why don't you commit suicide. Or give me your home address, so I can kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
        No one likes you on here because you're a racist
        No one likes you on here because you're a joke

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
          No one likes you on here because you're a racist, so why don't you commit suicide. Or give me your home address, so I can kill you.
          Your quote is fake you ignorant fool.....

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
            No one likes you on here because you're a joke
            Castor is so stupid he thinks the Judges disregard the refs point deductions....

Comment

i thought hatton did a much better job then berto ..who knows thow collazo could have been in better shape 2night ..

Comment

Ricky had a really close fight wit Luis where he scored the only KD. I had no problem wit Hatton gettin that win.

Comment

Ricky Hatton looks better after this fight, Collazo is now a proven guy! Hatton also had a better win over Paullie than Cotto and the only guy who beat him was number 1 p4p and UNDEFEATED also he is "retired"

Ricky lookin good right about now

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    i thought hatton did a much better job then berto ..who knows thow collazo could have been in better shape 2night ..
                    Ur a fan of both, who u think deserved the win Ricky or Luis?

Comment

Working...
                    X