• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a complete moron if it's not fake.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      What a complete moron if it's not fake.
      If it is not fake, that moron will soon become a rich moron once he sues!LOL

Comment

If it was me, I would have just walked down the hall normally, looking for a phone. And if I saw anyone in the hall way, I would have just asked them to call the front desk, and give me a towel. If the first person I ran into was a female though, I would be rather shy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          If it was me, I would have just walked down the hall normally, looking for a phone. And if I saw anyone in the hall way, I would have just asked them to call the front desk, and give me a towel. If the first person I ran into was a female though, I would be rather shy.
          If i saw a naked dude coming towards me i'd turn back round and get the **** out of there.

Comment

He should be arrested, he did it on purpose.

#1 - Why would you EVER go outside you're hotel room even for 1 second naked?

#2 - You know damn well hotel rooms lock from the outside if you close the door.

I think he's one of those perverts who likes to expose himself and used this as an excuse to do it. If I would have seen him in the hallway coming at me, I'm fukin his dumbass up for being naked in front of my child.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

#2 - You know damn well hotel rooms lock from the outside if you close the door.

I think he's one of those perverts who likes to expose himself and used this as an excuse to do it. If I would have seen him in the hallway coming at me, I'm fukin his dumbass up for being naked in front of my child.
              if not seeing a grown man naked is bad enough, the poor kid has to watch his ignorant/immature father fight the naked man. Poor kid is fuked

Comment

OMFG That **** is too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

It takes one to know one?

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    if not seeing a grown man naked is bad enough, the poor kid has to watch his ignorant/immature father fight the naked man. Poor kid is fuked
                    So you think it would be ok for some stranger to show his c.cok to you're kids? Yea, I'm guessing you don't have kids.

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    It takes one to know one?
                    Don't be jealous....:smileysex

Comment

Was he using his c0ck to push the elevator buttons? It sure looked like it...

Comment

Working...
                      X