Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Facing Rigondeaux: It Would Be Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
    I LOL'd at this thread.

Rigo would outclass, outbox, and dominate Donaire. Donaire has no credentials to be talking like this..at least Rigo is considered one of the greatest amateur fighters of all time..thats more of an accomplishment than anything Donaire has done.
    Donaire is top 5 p4p fighter in the world and has fought the top fighter. Rigo is a amatuer legend who hasnt done shot in the pro. Its a know fact that the pro is a whole different beast than the amatuer. Donaire is well proven pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
      I LOL'd at this thread.

Rigo would outclass, outbox, and dominate Donaire. Donaire has no credentials to be talking like this..at least Rigo is considered one of the greatest amateur fighters of all time..thats more of an accomplishment than anything Donaire has done.
      Professional and amateur is not even comparable...

Comment

Ok. So do it. / thread

Comment

I agree with everything said by Nonito, now its time to make the fights n actually proving to shut the doubters up

but still hoping Mares pulls the upset
          Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 12-17-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Donaire beats Rigo and Mares but I think Rigo would be a tougher fight for him
            Last edited by MrClutch85; 12-17-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              Mares got hit a lot (and hurt) by a weak punching yet relentless Moreno.

i highly doubt Mares could withstand Donaire's power.

Rigo would be a lot trickier but i think Donaire has already learned from his previous fights how to fight a fighter who's fighting backwards
              i agree,he does get hit a lot and donaire is very strong and fast,thats why I think mares would probably lose,but I think donaire will beat rigo even easier,i just don't see all this talk about rigo,once donaire connects rigo will feel the power and his whole attitude,plan will change,someone with power can change a fight and donaire is like that,i can understand if doniare was slow and no power,but he's not,he's very fast,still young,strong and he does have skills and throws good combinations

Comment

God i hope rigo beats mickey mouse down if the fight happens.

Comment

i agree with donaire. rigo wont last 7 rounds. hes too short, nonito would feed him with straight rights all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                    Professional and amateur is not even comparable...
                    that's what I was thinking too,shouldn't even be brought up

Comment

Let's see it then.

It's easy to talk about it being easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X