Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's ready for Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I am morally opposed to Zab Judah receiving title shots. He obviously doesn't deserve one.
    hes got nothing on amir kahn

kahn gets al the shots in the world even aftyer being brutally koed

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      hes got nothing on amir kahn

kahn gets al the shots in the world even aftyer being brutally koed
      That's not fair to Khan at all. Judah has been getting undeserved title shots for a decade. Khan has a long way to go before he can match Judah there. He probably will one day, but as of now he has a long way to go.

Comment

Judah will land a couple nice shots early but gets KOd soon there after

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
          Was just going to make a thread about this.

Danny ducks Lucas for the easy Judah fight.
          I agree. He is afraid to fight Lucas even though he knows that's the fight most boxing fans want to see. He says Lucas is not one of the best because he has two losses and no tittles. He is fine with fighting Judah who has no tittles and seven losses because he knows he will beat the way past prime Judah. I'm sure he saw Lucas' two losses and knows they should have been wins. The reason Matthysse has no tittles is because chicken champs won't fight him. Danny is the WBC champ and Lucas is the #1 WBC contender while Judah is not even ranked in the in the WBC top 15.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I am morally opposed to Zab Judah receiving title shots. He obviously doesn't deserve one.
            this
            Zab is a roach that just won't go away
            oddly, he's done nothing except lose to be disliked
            but can't stand him for that reason alone
            let him be an ESPN fighter, but keep him off the big stage

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              this
              Zab is a roach that just won't go away
              oddly, he's done nothing except lose to be disliked
              but can't stand him for that reason alone
              let him be an ESPN fighter, but keep him off the big stage
              well he did drop and beat floyd by dq but he hasn't done much since.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                I wouldn't call this a gimme. If he beats Peterson that would be wins over 2 of the top 5 fighters at 140.
                He does not have to beat Peterson at all. Schaefer basically said Judah is Garcia's next fight. Judah gets the shot because he is low risk and fairly high reward.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  He does not have to beat Peterson at all. Schaefer basically said Judah is Garcia's next fight. Judah gets the shot because he is low risk and fairly high reward.
                  True. I agree that a W over Vernon Paris doesn't warrant another title fight. But this is 100% business. And it can be sold easily. Schaeffer and Garcia can easily say "why fight Matthysse when were fighting the guy that beat Matthysse".

Judah slipped up against Khan. He fought hard against Matthysse to earn that title shot and rolled over when the fight got tough.

Comment

terrible, waste of time kind of fight.

maybe if i say it in enough threads it won't happen?

Comment

I think GBP is trying to make Mathysse-Rios and I agree they should.

Garcia-Judah is a schit fight though. The next big fight at 140 should involve the following 3 interchangeably:

Rios
                      Mathysse
                      Garcia

I hope it's Rios-Mathysse, but I wouldn't mind Mathysse-Garcia or Garcia-Rios either.

Comment

Working...
                      X