No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Games Thread

Anything related to the games discuss here.

I'm one of the lucky few and have tickets for the athletics. Sadly I didn't get the ones everyone wanted but I got the next best thing for me anyway.

I got the evening session for Saturday 4th August, so I'll get to see the womens 100m final, Jess Ennis in the last event of the heptathlon and my favourite athlete Mo Farrah in the mens 10,000m.

P.S. Not that anyone gives a ****, but it's a disgrace Aaron Cook has not made the GB Olympic team.

Well guess not then.

Comment

I'm just interested in Lomachenko's performance and maybe a few games here and there. Swimming is great and if they air a few wrestling and taekwondo matches that would be great too.

Comment

Any good boxers on England's Olympic team?

Comment

Very good crop, looking to get 4 gold medals.

Comment

Does anyone know if any U.S network will show Boxing? What's the schedule like?

Comment

One of my trainers got tickets too the Boxing Quarter Finals for 110 pound, ****.

Tried too get tickets but haven't been able to get a hold of any so far.

Comment

cant wait for the olympics, its the next best thing to the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by -CANE- View Post
                  Very good crop, looking to get 4 gold medals.
                  That's cool, I will watch for it.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                    I'm just interested in Lomachenko's performance and maybe a few games here and there. Swimming is great and if they air a few wrestling and taekwondo matches that would be great too.
                    I'm not watching the teakwondo out of principal. We have the world number 1 Aaron Cook and he hasn't been selected for the GB team because he left their acadamy last year to prepare by himself. He said they do a great job at the academy but it's not for him. Since leaving last year he has worked himself back to number 1 in the world and he won the olympic test event.

Comment

Working...
                    X