• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Yes he did lol

Don't deny it you little crying whore lol
    Riiight.. Link it up gangsta...

Comment

Getting tatts and having blood taken is very different.I got tatts and have no problem sitting there for 4 hours having one done but go for a blood test and that needle makes me feel sick

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Demise View Post
        Getting tatts and having blood taken is very different.I got tatts and have no problem sitting there for 4 hours having one done but go for a blood test and that needle makes me feel sick

Comment

using ***** logic:

link please.. on article or vids where pac says himself that he's afraid of needles.. come on *****s give us a link.. there must have been a hundred of these kind of thread already made but not one of those fscked up ***** ts can link us to any article or vid..

Comment

He is technically only afraid of the needles they use at the OSDT Lab. He heard those needles are used for drawing blood and testing for banned substances. Sewing needles or tattoo needles are fun for him.

Comment

*****s pwned by their frakking logic.

Comment

To be honest, I don't believe that Pacquiao himself is avoiding the fight. I think Arum is avoiding the fight. Arum just says whatever the hell he wants.

Comment

Working...
                X