Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA should examine how Heat got Big 3-Mark Cuban

Cuban: NBA should examine how Heat got Big 3

Posted Jul 12 2010 1:17AM

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban says the NBA should examine how free agents LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade all ended up with the Miami Heat.

Cuban tells a group of reporters at the NBA's summer league in Las Vegas that he intends to ask the league's Board of Governors to inquire about the situation.

According to a story posted on the Cleveland Plain Dealer's website Sunday, Cuban says the league needs to develop more definitive rules governing the issue of player tampering.

NBA owners are scheduled to meet Monday in Las Vegas.

LOL these teams are dead scared of the heat right now, what a hating ass , the heat havent done **** the last 2 years, why? to save money and cap space to make this happen, we gave up 2 seasons to make this happen so **** u cuban!

Comment

Luck of the draw...

Mark Cuban will end up washed up in the latter years of his life.

Comment

lol at cuban. sounds a little jeolous

Comment

quit fuckin whinin.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
            Luck of the draw...

Mark Cuban will end up washed up in the latter years of his life.
            If you think that was luck you don't know ****.

This was in the works for 3 years buy the players and by Riley.

I'm not saying there was tampering but it was planned. Something like this doesn't happen by luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
              Yea, the team simply had the money to do it .
              So did 4 other teams. I'm just saying they knew about this for a long time, I'm not saying there was any tampering, I'm just saying it was not "luck".

Lebron, Wade and Bosh been planning this for a long time now.

Comment

Bosh slipped up and said they were planning a move to MIAMI for months. This shows me they were plannign to play on the same team for well over two years. Toronto requires too much taxes so that wasn't an option. The you have Cleveland, which is not a great place to live so that was out of the question. The only alternative was Miami, with no taxes and it is a nice live town so it was the only option left in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X