View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 09:08 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1389 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 38,984.66
Great What Would You Do To Her Thread, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

i am going to be brutally honest and i know it will hit a nerve on people on here but more people will be triggered on this who are white people than the black people. why? because majority of white people are cucks now a days and they get butt hurt more about stupid things than the actual people who were supposed to be a target of this agenda.

this issue of fake racism just shows how easily black people especially the celebrities or other figure heads to be on the next level of stupid and pussieness that with a simple touch they are like ******s who get sensitive when you play the clitoris. they jump on that "oooooh dats wacist" agenda right off the bat and to make things worst they are triggered more because the white cucks make it worst.

i bet that within 5 years of time the Chinamen, Jews and Russians will be the Alpha and the blacks and whites will be nothing but idiots calling each other out on dumb issues.
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote