Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers = not warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going through WBVA and YouTube trying to watch as many 70s,80s,90s fights as I can and I can't get enough. It keeps my entertained until the next modern fight, but yes, the amount of fights boxers are in today is pathetic compared to back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
      I'm pretty sure I could take you both standing and on the floor, but we'll never find out.
      Why not? I’m in LA and NY year round

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Why not? I’m in LA and NY year round
        I'm in Europe and got no plans of travelling to LA or NY in the near future. Many better vacation spots than boring unexotic USA, lol.

Comment

I'm in Europe and got no plans of travelling to LA or NY in the near future. Many better vacation spots than boring unexotic USA, lol.
          You mean trump stopped you

Comment

I agree OP. Go show'em how it's done!

Comment

Well it will have to go to purse bids then. I'm going to say £50 , winner takes all. AK you can kip on my sofa being as you'll be travelling further.

forum users should leap on this quickly, seats will be very limited indeed. The sun loungers are expected to sell quickly, but they're only available in the VIP package which includes a bottle of beer and your choice of peanuts or crisps. US fans can pay a surcharge to have your crisps referred to as chips.

Note that either fighter turning down these oh so reasonable terms will be found guilty of 'ducking'.
              Last edited by Holler; 12-12-2017, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Yeah, for 5 years, if that's enough to count? Now I train MMA. Since I won't be making money on either, might as well train the one that helps me most in street situations...

Boxers at the elite level do not think like warriors. They do not seek the greatest challenges.
                5 years my ass. just to say this sport is weak.

gtfo ufc wannabe

Comment

I train boxing, K1/muaythai combined and wrestling/BJJ, in one class called "grappling". What do you mean "form of MMA"? You do know that MMA got no strict shape, right?

And yeah, in the streets, it's good to both be able to punch and kick, as well as be able to handle the situation IF it goes to the ground (or if you force it to the ground in a 1vs1 fight).

What exactly are you trying to say here?
                  thats always nice to know, peaple train K-1. great sport...

now get lost
                  Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 12-12-2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure mma would be better to learn the boxing but I just hope u can last 2 rounds (crying face) u learn boxing u will become a greedy human being now days.

Comment

yea unless youre on the forums or really keep up to date with boxing you wont really know who the champion is in each weight division, yet a lone all the title holders.
                      Its a mess

Comment

Working...
                      X