Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Manny KOs Miguel will Cotto fans blame it on Plaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the excuses we're going to hear from cotto nuthuggers:

Catchweight - Cotto balls were too dehydrated causing him to gassed out easily.

Problem with Uncle Evangelista - can't concentreate with the fight because of personal problems

Margarito cheated Cotto causing him to fight tentatively

and

Pacquiao put bricks inside his wraps resulting Cotto taking a knee in the 6th rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      If its found in his gloves just before his fight afterwords... there will be some if's and buts... no proof, but the thoughts would linger, just like the Margarito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        my hero?

my hero is Bill Gates...richest man in the world

and win or lose, PAC is a FW....if YOUR hero can't handle a FW, then he should retire
        featherweight really? If you look at his body structure now he fits in nicely at 140 or around there. Stop making excuses you douche.

Comment

Originally posted by BraggartKilla View Post

Problem with Uncle Evangelista - can't concentreate with the fight because of personal problems

and

Pacquiao put bricks inside his wraps resulting Cotto taking a knee in the 6th rd.
          are you obsessed with cotto's balls?

Comment

when pac gets beat up are you same **** that are gonna say he was too small and he shouldnt have fought cotto cause he is too big

Comment

i dont blame it on the sunshine,
              i dont blame it on the moodlight,
              i dont blame it on the goodtimes,
              i blame it on the boogie

Comment

Originally posted by BraggartKilla View Post

and

Catchweight won't be issue since Cotto's team made the weight, Evangelista is a thing of the past Cotto could care less, Margarito remark is foolish since Cotto hasn't fought tentativly, and I trust in Freddie Roach as do many fans to be fair. There are no excuses available for Cotto's side, but how about the excuses that will fire out from Pac fans should Cotto win.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Happy View Post
                  featherweight really? If you look at his body structure now he fits in nicely at 140 or around there. Stop making excuses you douche.

ok...former flyweight then

Comment

This is Boom_bip and Champbox after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                      COTTO look good in Clottey fight but that dont mean sh.t!

PACQUIAO will smash his face.

COTTO will look like LARRYSMITH after PACQUIAO smash his face!

YO EL PERRO LOOK AT MY AVA!
                      Cotto didnt even look good in the Clottey Fight

Comment

Working...
                      X