Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Margarito Disrespect Mexican Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the truth Margarito credibility is going down after this he got lot of time til he fight Cotto.

What happen if Margarito lost to Williams and Cotto was upseted with Urkal that means Arum is ****ed up for sure to make this money

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
      Diego Diego Diego......

i respect your choices, i wonder how you earnt that red bar.

but it all comes down to the fact that you do seem to have a problem with figthers of mexican decent, tell me a mexican fighter you respect.....
      Morales when he isn't making excuses, which he only did once (after the 2nd Pacquiao fight) was always a favorite of mine. Corrales has some Mexican in him as does De La Hoya, both of whom I like.

Comment

At the same time, I lost a ****load of respect for both of them in recent years (Oscar for taking the dive against Hopkins and Corrales for not making weight against Casamayor)

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
          So basically you guys can't argue without name-calling
          sice when are you or anyone else innocent of arguing without name calling?? i bet if u look up past posts you're probably name-calling whoever disagrees with u.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
            At the same time, I lost a ****load of respect for both of them in recent years (Oscar for taking the dive against Hopkins and Corrales for not making weight against Casamayor)
            Exactly, you always have something against Mexican fighters....

Comment

I dont want to get into the whole "Mexican pride" aspect of this, but its tough for anyone to deny that Tony has NO excuse not to fight Williams for one million dollars.
              Simply put, he wants NO part of him.

Will he even make a million against Cotto??

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34 View Post
                I dont want to get into the whole "Mexican pride" aspect of this, but its tough for anyone to deny that Tony has NO excuse not to fight Williams for one million dollars.

ARUM PROMISED MARGARITOS TEAM THAT HE WOULD RECIVE AT LEAST A MILLIION FOR EVERY FIGHT IN 2007

Comment

dude cmon now.

Margarito has NO excuse ? and floyd did when he ducked Margarito ?

both took business decision moves. case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer View Post
                    ARUM PROMISED MARGARITOS TEAM THAT HE WOULD RECIVE AT LEAST A MILLIION FOR EVERY FIGHT IN 2007
                    HE FIGHTS 4 TIMES THIS YEAR

Comment

**** id think he would make double that after PPV revenues, etc

Comment

Working...
                      X