This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by led* View Post
    The head of my dick is as small as this kitten.

Comment

• I just looked at my youtube account and the record was when I shared Dodie Boy Penalosa Jr vs. Nimithra Sithsaithong here. 12,565 views. Might have beat that but they took down the other Penalosa Jr. fight and all the Pacquiao fights I had uploaded there. They are strict with copywrite.

That is why I named the last one "The Fight" instead of
      "Edrin Dapudong vs. Gideon Buthelezi" If they were to take it down, I didn't want to make it too easy to find.
      Last edited by TBear; 06-27-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I just looked at my youtube account and the record was when I shared Dodie Boy Penalosa Jr vs. Nimithra Sithsaithong here. 12,565 views. Might have beat that but they took down the other Penalosa Jr. fight and all the Pacquiao fights I had uploaded there. They are strict with copywrite.

That is why I named the last one "The Fight" instead of
        "Edrin Dapudong vs. Gideon Buthelezi" If they were to take it down, I didn't want to make it too easy to find.
        Copyright was what I was thinking as well when I posted your vid link at pacland. Hope concerned people hasn't noticed it yet if ever there's a copyright. I was thinking that the dapudong people wanted to make some money out of this vid and rightly so but 3k or 12k views is still few compared to the number of people who would want to watch this fight on TV if properly promoted.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapak View Post
          Copyright was what I was thinking as well when I posted your vid link at pacland. Hope concerned people hasn't noticed it yet if ever there's a copyright. I was thinking that the dapudong people wanted to make some money out of this vid and rightly so but 3k or 12k views is still few compared to the number of people who would want to watch this fight on TV if properly promoted.
          You would think it would help them promote his next fight but I know with the old Pacquiao fights that the rights belonged to somebody so it is what it is.
          The rules on boxing copyright are pretty light. Movies and music are the real witchhunt. I had this old video(below) banned for awhile because a couple lines of a song played while Holmes was jogging. They blocked it just for a few seconds of a song!! It is still banned in some countries so I hope it plays here.

Comment

You would think it would help them promote his next fight but I know with the old Pacquiao fights that the rights belonged to somebody so it is what it is.
            The rules on boxing copyright are pretty light. Movies and music are the real witchhunt. I had this old video(below) banned for awhile because a couple lines of a song played while Holmes was jogging. They blocked it just for a few seconds of a song!! It is still banned in some countries so I hope it plays here.

Thanks for the info.

Still buffing this vid cause my connection isn't that fast, I see a guy that looks like Ali. Is this a vid about Ali-Holmes fight?

EDIT: Just saw the vid title which says, "Last Hurrah Ali Holmes ".

Thanks, T.

Comment

• Hey T, I don't know if you've heard about this, there's this Denver Cuello’s upcoming world title challenge on Friday against WBC strawweight champion Xiong Zhao Zhong of China which will be held in Dubai. Hope you got a vid of this fight, I am a big believer of Denver Cuello, he has waited for this big opportunity for 4 years now.

Comment

• That's it for today. Just a pic before I go.

Comment

Hey T, I don't know if you've heard about this, there's this Denver Cuello’s upcoming world title challenge on Friday against WBC strawweight champion Xiong Zhao Zhong of China which will be held in Dubai. Hope you got a vid of this fight, I am a big believer of Denver Cuello, he has waited for this big opportunity for 4 years now.
                  I might get the fight delayed. I checked the listings and didn't see it on the guide. I get a lot of boxing channels because I carry both cable and satellite. Just for boxing! If it is televised here it would be delayed but it might show up at the boxing torrent sites before that and if they do I will make sure you get a vid of it.

Comment

That's it for today. Just a pic before I go.

Is she a tree-Lover?

Lucky tree!!
                    Last edited by TBear; 06-27-2013, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Is she a tree-Lover?
                      that's "HIS" wanker..

Comment

Working...
                      X