No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Vazquez vs. Burns; Ricky Hatton Update; Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Vazquez vs. Burns; Ricky Hatton Update; Smith

Antwone "The Truth" Smith didn't get his nickname because it rhymes with his last name - the 26-year-old Miami resident has a habit of telling the truth no matter what you ask him.

Smith (22-4-1, 12 KOs) will face two-time former world champion Jose Luis "EL Temible" Castillo (64-11-1, 55 KOs) in the 10-round welterweight co-main event for this Friday's (February 1) ESPN Friday Night Fights-televised "King" Carlos Molina vs. Cory "The Next Generation" Spinks 12-round main event at the UIC Pavilion in Chicago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vazquez/Burns is a solid unification fight. Glad to see it get made. Also cool to see Hatton lending his craft to an MMA pugilist. Love this sport.

Comment

I hate to see great Mexican warriors fighting well past their primes and being used as a stepping stone, I hope Castillo retires sooner than later! I know it has to be for the money, and I hope he does make it to the hall of fame cuz he did beat Mayweather in their first fight but got robbed! As for Vasquez, I hope he wins too but mannn is his style boring!

Comment

Working...
      X