No announcement yet.

No Bars near me show ufc anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bars near me show ufc anymore.

Man I remember in 2008-2009 all these bars around me about 5 of them used to advertise they show ufc fights and now none of them show the fights anymore. I called 6 bars I remember used to show ufc events last night and they all said they do not order ufc events anymore.

maybe they dont get enough people to go in and watch it? I've still seen a couple bars around my area order it and buffalo wild wings always get them over here.

Comment

I have the same problem which is weird because damons use to show it and it use to be packed. During Valasquez vs Nog we had to wait 30minutes for a seeat.

Comment

It's because ******s see fights and think they're fighters, then the cops get called, etc.. You can blame people being stupid

Comment

There must be an American sports channel yu can buy that shows it.
          I pay Ł10 a month for ESPN that shows every UFC event. GSP vs. Condit 30th October is next i reckon 137. Get yur boyz round, few spliffs or beers, better than goin to some ****ty overcrowded American bar....

Comment

I've noticed a significant drop in the number of bars that show the UFC PPVs out here on the left coast.

I think a lot of it out here comes from the time change. I mean, lets be real... PPV's start at 6pm out here. It's just too early. Bars do not fill up at 6 out here.

Comment

Same thing with my area. Live in California. It's not too bad yet, but I've noticed a few bars that are not playing the fights anymore.

It's bad enough most bars don't show boxing, now it's getting harder to find a good bar that shows UFC events.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                It's because ******s see fights and think they're fighters, then the cops get called, etc.. You can blame people being stupid
                Pretty much this ^^^^^

Comment

B Dubs always pulls through where I'm at

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                    Funny, but doubt it.

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    I've noticed a significant drop in the number of bars that show the UFC PPVs out here on the left coast.

I think a lot of it out here comes from the time change. I mean, lets be real... PPV's start at 6pm out here. It's just too early. Bars do not fill up at 6 out here.
                    Again a reasonable one but I doubt that too. It's more UFC auditting all the bars charging more money then they bring in for showing the fights I think. Buffalo Wild Wings shows them urraytime but thats because they are in good with the UFC.

Comment

Working...
                    X