No announcement yet.

Nick Cannon Calls Out Eminem Again During Piers Morgan Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Cannon Calls Out Eminem Again During Piers Morgan Interview

Nick Cannon appeared on the show and talked about a variety of subjects, including his career, his new job as host of "America's Got Talent," his marriage to R&B singer Mariah Carey, and their recently born twins.

The most interesting answers came during a portion of the interview when Piers Morgan asked Nick Cannon about his feud with Eminem, over comments the rapper made about his wife on the 2009 song "Bagpipes to Baghdad."

Cannon, who labeled their beef "awesome," agreed with Morgan when he ascertained that the comedian would 'take out' the rapper if they ever met face to face on a dark street.

"He'd have too many bodyguards around him," Cannon said. "Anyone who insults my wife or my family, I have an issue with. I do. I understand that -- I would have to see where that man actually was coming from. If he was saying, man, this is entertainment, this is something. But if you literally have a problem with me, then we can solve that problem. You've crossed the line a little."
    The feud between Eminem, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon began around 2009, when Eminem released the "Bagpipes from Baghdad" song on the album Relapse.

The track claimed that Eminem had a romance with Nick Cannon's wife Mariah Carey, who denied the allegations and fired back with her own song "Obsessed" and mocked Em in the video.

The Detroit rapper then followed "Bagpipes from Baghdad" with an even harsher track titled "The Warning."

Eminem has yet to respond to any of Nick Cannon's threats or replies since 2009.

Really?

After Em drop this sick ****

He still wanna wait half a year to gather **** to say and then go out on his way to go at Em AGAIN?

He's looking for attention man.

Comment

Comment

I'm pretty confident Em would kill Nick Cannon if they ever go into a fist fight. Nick Cannon comes off as momma's boy and someone who would do just about anything to avoid a fight.

Em would straight up stab a nigga (no racist)

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Really?

After Em drop this sick ****

He still wanna wait half a year to gather **** to say and then go out on his way to go at Em AGAIN?

He's looking for attention man.
          I know you love Eminem, but the fact is Eminem is all talk, Cannon wants ot actually fight.

With that said, I don't like either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I know you love Eminem, but the fact is Eminem is all talk, Cannon wants ot actually fight.

With that said, I don't like either of them.

Cannon is a child who thinks that accomplish anything. Em just destroy with words and made'em look like a fool.

Comment

Nick Cannon is a moron. Eminem ruins careers and I'm 100% certain he'd kick Cannon's ass in a fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Cannon is a child who thinks that accomplish anything. Em just destroy with words and made'em look like a fool.
                Well words don't cut it, especially when Eminem only rides with 5-0.

Cannon challenged Eminem to a regular boxing match, and Eminem has nothing to say. He's not a fighter, just a talker. What's the harm in a little boxing match? Not like they're gonna have a shootout. Eminem is square.

Comment

Will that twat let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Nick Cannon is a moron. Eminem ruins careers and I'm 100% certain he'd kick Cannon's ass in a fight....
                    Yeah he certainly did a number on Will Smith, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Milkbone, Benzino, Michael Jackson, past prime Canibus...Yeah, what a killer lineup.

An actual rapper calls him out, "no comment."

Comment

Working...
                    X