No announcement yet.

Anderon Silva and Jon Jones pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderon Silva and Jon Jones pic

What you think of the size difference? Fight should happen.

It's not a bad fight. Jones is so much bigger then everybody.

The thing is this fight SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. Just yet...People are gettin ****in stupid for no reason. We still need to see GSP-Anderson. 2 of the greatest fighters to ever step into the octagon.

Jon Jones hasn't even defended the title once yet. Nobody's defended the Light Heavyweight title successfully since Rampage and their's been 4 other champion's since him. Everybody called Rampage, Shogun, Machida, and Rashad unstoppable and look were there at.

This fight should happen in like a year or 2 although Silva is getting old so really this fight probably will never happen which shouldn't hurt Silva's legacy because Jones hasn't even defended his title yet so everybody should just calm the **** down.

Comment

Nate is right, let Jones run through his division first. At least let him defend 5X before we put him in a super fight.

Comment

they look the same size almost in that picture but thats with jones in good shape where as anderson looks bloated

Comment

Anderson is looking a little old.

Comment

Don't get confused by the height similarities, Jones is a much bigger and stronger dude. Anderson would have to put on so much weight that he probably wouldn't think about going back to MW.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

What you think of the size difference? Fight should happen.
              Jon Jones is the truth!!!! lb for lb best fighter in the world regardless of diciplines, i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Jon Jones is the truth!!!! lb for lb best fighter in the world regardless of diciplines, i have ever seen.
                i believe you brandon..

Comment

that would be an awesome match up. But honestly i dont think it will happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X