View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:59 AM #83
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21270 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 222,716.90
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Keep defending the ducks dude. There must come a time when you run out of people to call liars, all these excuses you have to keep making for all these fighters and to you literally everybody is a liar, every Boxer, promoter, network or trainer is a liar apart from the PBC affiliated ones.

No i cant prove the offer from Canelo was real or for how much. But its far from unbelievable, Charlo is far from anybodys boogeyman. And as i said no Canelo opposition is not getting paid these days, why should we believe Charlo would be any different?
Funny, you went from certain to cant prove it real quick. As to the bolded, why post that after a passive untrue rant about me calling everyone liars? Pathetic.

Of course its not believable.How can you possibly believe this story when amount given when asked and nothing was ever said until a year later when Canelo is about to announce his next opponent. (If it is Murata, then we know exactly why he did it this way because Murata is ranked below Charlo).

I know you are desperate to make Charlo the ducker and PBC the bad guys because it fits your anti PBC agenda, but please at least use a credible source. Not a coke addicted, bisexual, cross dressing, kitchen utensil in his anus f-ckboy.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote