View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 11:17 AM #128107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3238 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 71,963.87
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

It’s remarkable that Spurs have gone from Walker, to Trippier, to Aurier. They can’t wonder why they’re not as good.

On reflection I still feel uncomfortable about that referees performance yesterday. Spurs were awful. But I think pre VAR he would have won Spurs a point.

I’m not saying he’s crooked. Though never seen him have anything but an abject game with Chelsea though I always think it’s gonna be hard to win when he’s ref that I actually look out for his name.

But he’s a massive homer of a ref. He’s got no common sense or agenda other than to not make decisions that will anger a home teams support.

I’ve seen it before from him.

I know it’s a hard job but he can’t do it. He can’t do the job. We need to start importing refs.

Alonso fouling their keeper by getting roundhoused is the worst decision I’ve ever seen on the football pitch. I just can’t accept that decision as an error. It’s a result of a narrative he’s gone into the game with.

His performance was the most compelling evidence for VAR I’ve seen.

Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-23-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Sparked_26 is online now   Reply With Quote