No announcement yet.

Who chokes more than Brett Favre?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who chokes more than Brett Favre?

Think about it for a few, no dirty remarks. Who has blown more games and came up on the short end more than Brett Favre? The guys resume is full of games where he throws game ending picks, fumbles, or just doesn't show up when it matters most. The iron man streak is impressive but should have no bearing on how the media looks at him. For him to ever be considered one of the best is a slap in the face of the true legends of the sport.

4 turn overs in the second half of last year:

Overtime pick in the 2008 NFC championship

I could post more but here is his great legacy:
    http://americalovescountdowns.com/co...avre-collapses

I have always said he is a huge choke artists and not someone to rely on.

He throws wayyy to many interceptions

Comment

Agreed 100% Check. I respect him for the way he plays and his Iron man streak, but get annoyed at how much people nuthug him. I mean the last time he even made a Super Bowl was when I was 15. Come close a few times, but most of the time ended by him making a mistake.

Last year for some reason I didn't really think he would make that mistake in the end. Mainly because he had an Un Farve type of year, not throwing much Int's, but he proved me wrong LOL!!.

Comment

Asafa Powell..................................

Comment

I guess you could throw Peyton Manning in their if you go back to his Tennessee days.

Comment

Peyton Manning

Comment

He doesn't choke. He just has A LOT of brain-farts.

85% of the time, he plays like the best QB to ever play the game, but 15% of the time, he plays like the worst QB to ever play.

Brett Favre is an enigma.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  I guess you could throw Peyton Manning in their if you go back to his Tennessee days.
                  Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  Peyton Manning
                  I'm not even going to start ..... because of how stupid these comments are ... just carry on ... Haters gonna hate ...

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    Peyton Manning
                    Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    Peyton is up there for his struggles with Florida but he kind of put those demons to bed once he won a SB. Peyton did not perform well in that Super Bowl but at least he kept the mistakes down to allow his team to get the victory. Favre on the other hand just doesn't give a fuk and will do whatever it takes to blow the big game. Peyton is also a better quarterback, smarter and has more talent than Favre. Favre is just in a league of his own lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X